Originally posted by Crown:
Do you happen to have a link Mayo?

no playing in LA for some reason.

but at least we have Giants/Bills
Originally posted by mayo49:
T-Minus 2:56 till kick off.

No, no link. Ask around, though.
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Kind of unfair to evaluate T Brown against Ware or V Miller. AD and Brown should split reps, if anything people will have a skewed view on whoever has to take most of the snaps against those two.

AD has some history against Miller but has seen Ware a few times. I am curious if AD is close to where he used to be.

Also, if AD wants a chance to play guard, the DTs of Denver are ogers. I'd like to see AD in the trenches against their ones along with Beadles who I don't have confidence in right now.

No way dude...more experience against the best the better. Yeah man, get AD in there at RG and see how he fares.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
If Ponder gets hurt can we lure Jake Locker out of retirement?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
#49ers Colin Kaepernick throws in warmups before #Broncos exhibition that he'll skip
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2016/08/20/49ers-rule-kaepernick-broncos/

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Colin Kaepernick airing it, 40 yards down the right sideline to Bruce Ellington.
GAME DAY !!!!!!!!!! Go 49ers !
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JD9671:
GAME DAY !!!!!!!!!! Go 49ers !

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Jennifer Chan ‏@jenniferleechan

Kaepernick again throwing to Ellington, a deep pass in the other direction. #49ers #SFvsDEN He's probably > 35 reps

https://twitter.com/jenniferleechan/status/767139039610744833
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
Kaepernick putting on a pretty impressive air show (seriously). He just hit Bruce Ellington with a pass that traveled 55 yards in the air.

I thought the damn game was at 4
Then why isn't he playing?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Son of a .....

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows
#49ers announce that Armstead, Buckner, Kaepernick, Ellington, Dorsey, Smelter won't play tonight.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
Kaepernick putting on a pretty impressive air show (seriously). He just hit Bruce Ellington with a pass that traveled 55 yards in the air.

He also scribed something on a football and launched it into the press box. Elway caught it. It read, "55-10!"
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
#49ers DL DeForest Buckner is a lower-body "nick," being held out as a precaution.

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
DeForest Buckner has soft-tissue lower-body injury but it isn't serious and kept out of tonight's game as precaution, per 49ers Trent Baalke
[ Edited by Jcool on Aug 20, 2016 at 4:35 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone