Wonder if Kap goes today.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Pinion:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by NCommand:
New era of s**t starts today!

Agreed

So if things start to turn around this season and this young team shows life and potential, are you going to hop back on the bandwagon?

I've seen Cody f**king Pickett play QB bruah. Can't be any worse than that s**t show. Lol
Finally, 49ers football is back!!

NFL network?
I think I might actually possibly maybe feel a little small tiny bit exited. We're actually going to see the 49ers be competitive!! Of coarse they will only be competitive between our own 2 QB's but still it's been a while since we had something to look forward to
Originally posted by mayo49:
Wonder if Kap goes today.

Hope so. He's going to have a tough hill to climb if he misses this game and Gabbert performs well. If he doesn't play, then the shoulder might be experiencing more than just tightness.
Gabbert needs to impress today. If kap is a no go today, I want to see how driskel will perform.
Watt and Clowney both out of action today. Like it really matters but someone was describing it as 2 key Texans not going in preseason opener. Well yeah, one key player and the other still kind of a bust.

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
I'll be at work till 8... Hope we got NFL N on my works cable lol. If not please believe I'm gonna be dipping over my next doors restaurant lolz.

Time to make Brock look like a backup, their D look like pedestrians. Tony Montana squad 2.0 would be nice, I also wanna see our PR/KR bring some real danger to the positions.

You don't gotta like Rap/Trap music. But golly, just listen to the introduction of P-Willy. Fudge I miss him, if the video doesn't get you hyped for the season from past memories and making another turn around...just go. It's 230 am, and if you said Adam if you go run 10'miles right now,and Niners will make the playoffs I'd do with EASEEE.

Let's go now!

Awesome video. Awesome memories.

Time to build another squad like that one!
PLEASE NO INJURIES.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Looks like we're the only game on Sunday.

All the attn then will be on us all day long. Can't wait for Heath Evans to break down the game for like 2 hours stating how great the Houston Texans will be N how much we are going to suck all Season long
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Watt and Clowney both out of action today. Like it really matters but someone was describing it as 2 key Texans not going in preseason opener. Well yeah, one key player and the other still kind of a bust.

clowned isn't a bust he had a pretty good year
Who's winning?
Share 49ersWebzone