There are 284 users in the forums

Navorro Bowman making his case for starting QB! Check out the lefty;

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016/07/09/navorro-bowman-shows-off-arm-for-campers/
I think Kap and Gabbert are in trouble!
Emergency QB
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
this guy is better

Had the check downs wide open but opted for the big play instead, Kaepernick style
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Had the check downs wide open but opted for the big play instead, Kaepernick style

Yes sir! Big play Bowman!
Screw that, we need receivers!

I say lets sign the kid who caught it, I believe his name was Alex. I say a 20 year minimum deal should do it. We should see something from him in about 12 years so we will get 8 good years from this deal. Trent can get him by on IR for the first ten years lol
I think it's so great to see Bowman inter acting with young people in the community.

Guys like Aldon Smith could learn a lot from a man like Bowman.

but it wasn't tipped and/or intercepted
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Or thrown into the dirt or the back of someone's head, lol...

Originally posted by RonMexico:

Or thrown into the dirt or the back of someone's head, lol...
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I think it's so great to see Bowman inter acting with young people in the community.

Especially given Bowmans backstory. He had a lot of excuses to be trouble off the field and overcame all of it. One of the true role models in the league with guys like Fitz.
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Especially given Bowmans backstory. He had a lot of excuses to be trouble off the field and overcame all of it. One of the true role models in the league with guys like Fitz.

Exactly, wasn't he a 3rd rounder because of off the field issues in college? We not only got a good football player, we got great community members in Bowman and Willis. Now if we can just get the kid playing receiver we will be set, LOL.
Don't forget Bowman is still in the running for the QB 1 position!
Share 49ersWebzone