Shop Find 49ers gear online
Burbridge
Cajuste
Driskel

I'm very happy the way today has ended
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Liberty K John Lunsford (@JohnLunsford49) says he's signed with #49ers. Has FCS career record with 12 FGs of 50-plus yards.

Accuracy has plagued him throughout his career making just 60.8 percent of his field goals over four years. Made just 13 of 24 kicks in 2015. Struggles badly with accuracy from 40­-49 yards making just eight of 20 during his career.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/john-lunsford?id=2555397
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Why you guys keep talking about this kicker, guy is going to be cut lol
[ Edited by jimrat on Apr 30, 2016 at 5:28 PM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:
Why you guys keep talking about this kicker, guy is going to be cut lol

Phil Dawson FTMFW
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation
49ers signing Jered Bell (h/t @eric_branch) - Would give them the full 8. Some (or more) could be tryout candidates
WR Treggs from Cal is another good pickup. Short arms, but led Cal in receiving and he's a speed demon. 4.3 guy, downfield threat.
I think Devon Cajuste is a nice pickup and he's going to surprise a lot of people as a tight end.

Has great hands and always fights for the ball .... and the fact that he wasn't taken in the draft will give him that extra chip on his shoulders.

All that needs to happen now is for Chip Kelly to actually try and use him and see what he can really do!
I like Cajuste. Dude is big and has great hands. Been a long time since we've had a weapon like that. I hope he can make some plays and shine.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL

49ers signed Jered Bell to free agent deal that included $2,500 signing bonus

49ers deal for Darren Lake includes $4,000 signing bonus, $3,000 of base salary guaranteed for this season
[ Edited by Jcool on Apr 30, 2016 at 7:51 PM ]

Cut bait.

No gusta

Originally posted by Jcool:

49ers deal for Darren Lake includes $4,000 signing bonus, $3,000 of base salary guaranteed for this season

3k base salary???
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Jcool:

3k base salary???

No, he means $3K of his 2016 base is guaranteed at signing. He has a $450K base salary for 2016, as will all rookies this year around the NFL.
Think more Oregon Duck free agents will sign up here? I hope so.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Think more Oregon Duck free agents will sign up here? I hope so.

Probably. I was hoping to get Tyler Johnstone here but he went with the Chargers.
Share 49ersWebzone