LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 308 users in the forums

Three hopeful pieces of news

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm about to go to bed. Here are three things I hope to see at breakfast tomorrow.

1. Geep fired. Gotta do something after that loss. Anything. Make Logan the OC.

2. Jarryd Hayne promoted. Get some butts in the seats. Get us to give a hoot. Be interesting.

3. A Jed York press conference. Let the fanbase know what happened this year will not be tolerated.
I agree n stuff.
k
Originally posted by defenderDX:
k
kim k............
Most likely we will all wake up to absolutely nothing. But maybe we'll get a Jed tweet of confidence for JT. Or Geep getting "re-assigned"
Youre gonna wake up to find out jed tweets that tomsula and crew are coming back for 2016
  • Dingo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theninermind:
I'm about to go to bed. Here are three things I hope to see at breakfast tomorrow.

2. Jarryd Hayne promoted. Get some butts in the seats. Get us to give a hoot. Be interesting.

3. A Jed York press conference. Let the fanbase know what happened this year will not be tolerated.

Then you really wake up and realise it was all just a dream.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theninermind:

This especially 1 & 2

Then Jed answering the question about the fan base not tolerating it like this -

[ Edited by Goatie on Dec 14, 2015 at 1:21 AM ]
3 ain't going to happen any time soon because Jed York is too busy hiding under his work desk.
Logan as OC would be a bad choice IMO. Just wait till the end of the season and hire Ken Whisenhunt.

• Goatie
  • Veteran
It would be too hard to hire anyone before the end of the season

1. Avalability

2. Getting to know the plays the team knows and giving them new ones in a few weeks ain't gonna work
nada. No news. The fans are in for a long decade. Glad I never bought a PSL.
Logan would be a good choice,its the GM that needs to be replaced
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
Logan as OC would be a bad choice IMO. Just wait till the end of the season and hire Ken Whisenhunt.
If we hear from Jed it won't be until he can write something extreamly vague and then have it proof read by mommy and daddy first. So IF he writes something don't expect it right away. It would be a written statement vs a presser. He would then have to face the media. That isn't going to happen.
Sean Payton is our only hope!
Share 49ersWebzone