How's "your" arm?
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Gabby time

Not sure how to feel about that
Originally posted by trevorontario:
Gabby time

the team might put up more than 3 points!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by trevorontario:
Gabby time

the team might put up more than 3 points!
i just want them to put up more of a fight then they did last time,, we know vernon was scared of seattle and i suspect so was ck. so we no longer have that to deal with. however the coaches coached scared last time and there is no excuse for that
So stoked for a 49ers game! Haven't felt like this since week 2. Just the fact their is something different at the QB position is exciting. That being said

49ers 17
Seattle 27
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
With Carlos Hyde out (foot injury), 49ers start RB Shaun Draughn, who has been cut 8 times in his NFL career, including 2 times this season.
Joe Staley sold his Bay Area home for $1.89 million . Is he leaving too?? Dang coulda traded him for something??
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
With Carlos Hyde out (foot injury), 49ers start RB Shaun Draughn, who has been cut 8 times in his NFL career, including 2 times this season.
i am ok with hyde being out if it means his long term health and value to this team. we need a good back up to hyde for next year anyway so may as well let that audition begin
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows
Per source, plan is for Carlos Hyde to get back on field either next week (vs. AZ) or the next (at CHI). Plan, however, has changed before.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Jcool:
i am ok with hyde being out if it means his long term health and value to this team. we need a good back up to hyde for next year anyway so may as well let that audition begin

Hyde is just not very durable. Like his potential but dislike his getting hurt all the time. 49ers need to be in the market for atleast 3 running backs, 3 olinemen, 2 WRs, 2 TES and 2 Pass rushers.

• lazy
  • Veteran
49ers 14
Seahawks 3
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Hyde is just not very durable. Like his potential but dislike his getting hurt all the time. 49ers need to be in the market for atleast 3 running backs, 3 olinemen, 2 WRs, 2 TES and 2 Pass rushers.

reminds me a bit of Chris Ivory. Runs hard, and is good, but the durability is a concern.
I have a feeling we win this
Originally posted by crabman82:
I have a feeling we win this

buy this man a beer!
  • frenz
  • Veteran
http://kostatz.com/ChosenOne.php

^^ This guy streams the Raiders and Niners each week. Excellent quality stream. Only issue is if the OAK game runs long it'll miss the start of the Niners' game, so have a backup stream ready in case.

EDIT: Stream died after I posted. Booo.
[ Edited by frenz on Nov 22, 2015 at 10:37 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone