There are 263 users in the forums

Pregame Thread: 49ers vs Seahawks - 2015 Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Originally posted by awp8912:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
The niners have kept the QBs inside the pocket effectively...just haven't penetrated the pocket enough. Wilson does his best long ball passing after scrambling. Hope they contain him and make him throw from the pocket...over our rather tall DL.

Edit: If you haven't watched the Tomsula locker room speach after the game you should. It is very worrisome...very lackadaisacal group listening and two hands up on the final break. Just a single moment and might not mean anything, but the lack of enthusiasm after a win is really kind of startling.

link?
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/49ers-Week-6-Postgame-Victory-Speech-/93b7409c-fd1f-49c9-9016-70ca717c1224

It was a reserved speech from Tomsula so I get that the lockerroom wasn't "WOOO!!! YA!!!". Tomsula seemed to want the team to immediately focus on the short turnaround to Thursday's game. Who knows.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Hypothetical: If he chokes does anyone from San Fran give him the Heimlich?
Wilson's scrambling ability and our lack of pass rush/containment gives me the willys.
Tomsula very optimistic Bush will play on Thursday
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Hypothetical: If he chokes does anyone from San Fran give him the Heimlich?

Id probably whip out my dick and piss on him.
Originally posted by thl408:
The niners have kept the QBs inside the pocket effectively...just haven't penetrated the pocket enough. Wilson does his best long ball passing after scrambling. Hope they contain him and make him throw from the pocket...over our rather tall DL.

Edit: If you haven't watched the Tomsula locker room speach after the game you should. It is very worrisome...very lackadaisacal group listening and two hands up on the final break. Just a single moment and might not mean anything, but the lack of enthusiasm after a win is really kind of startling.

link?
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/49ers-Week-6-Postgame-Victory-Speech-/93b7409c-fd1f-49c9-9016-70ca717c1224

It was a reserved speech from Tomsula so I get that the lockerroom wasn't "WOOO!!! YA!!!". Tomsula seemed to want the team to immediately focus on the short turnaround to Thursday's game. Who knows.

Yeah thats whta I see. Did theygo right to work after the game??? that would be bad ass.
link?

Originally posted by philosoraptor:

link?

Yeah thats whta I see. Did theygo right to work after the game??? that would be bad ass.

There were only a few guys listening and one guy looked like he was trying not to roll his eyes...but hope it's just taking the win astride and moving on quickly. Thursday will be here before you know it!
  • Stud
Originally posted by Baldie:
The Seattle losses were close and against playoff teams

Rams.
[ Edited by Stud on Oct 19, 2015 at 12:24 PM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Tomsula very optimistic Bush will play on Thursday

I'm sure he'll play for a couple of snaps before he gets hurt
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Baldie:
The Seattle losses were close and against playoff teams

3 of our 4 loses were against playoff teams

But ours weren't close.

A loss is a loss don't matter if you lose by 1 or 20. At the end of the day both teams are 2-4

link?

link?

There were only a few guys listening and one guy looked like he was trying not to roll his eyes...but hope it's just taking the win astride and moving on quickly. Thursday will be here before you know it!
think you might be reading into it abit much.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Wilson's scrambling ability and our lack of pass rush/containment gives me the willys.

Moght eork in our favor. Shouldnt be too hard to teach the line to contain wilson since thats the best they can ever do anyway.

Hope so...even if not a few wins will turn it around.
  • thl408

Hope so...even if not a few wins will turn it around.

I see what you are saying dtg, but we don't get the whole view of the locker room so I won't try to decipher too much. The team seems to still be playing hard so I'll put more stock into that than the post game speech.
Id probably whip out my dick and piss on him.

Wtf?
Share 49ersWebzone