There are 193 users in the forums

The "48" this week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think Bell will sit, and Celek will dress
Nice call, 9moon. Also, i think we need to see what Bell does at TE....big, lanky, long arns, and a big target. By rights he should catch any pass in the same area code.
I thought this thread was going to be about the now defunct, 46 Defense.
Remember when nobody gave a s**t about who the 46–active game day roster was each week (except for fantasy football)? Must've been how cemented the starting Offense/defense used to be. All the over-analyzation of who dresses is probably due mainly to Hayne and the unproven players.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Easton has to be active, no one else has the experience at Center that he has, Silberman will sit, along with Brandon Thomas IMO.

Inactive 7:

1. WR Patton (Could be White though, I like White more though)
2. TE Celek (Bell is 3rd TE due to versatility, can be our emergency QB)
3. RG Thomas
4. OL Silberman
5. DE Jerod-Eddie (I don't see him playing OLB, rather have an actual LB playing OLB)
6. NT Purcell (Inactive because we can play Dorsey at NT if needed)
7. CB Wright (Worthless signing IMO, should have been cut)

This looks pretty good...maybe Easton for Wright. Depends on the game plan.
Don't think there is any way we only dress 5 DL 1 of the Rb's will be inactive or Skov
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Don't think there is any way we only dress 5 DL 1 of the Rb's will be inactive or Skov

Forgot about the RB's. Could be Davis?
i think they are pretty conservative about letting rookies play... hope Hayne dresses
Will be Davis IMO.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Forgot about the RB's. Could be Davis?
As per MB:The seven inactive players include rookie running back Mike Davis, who presumably was competing with Hayne to play in today's game. The other inactives are cornerback Shareece Wright, receiver DeAndrew White, nose tackle Mike Purcell, guard Brandon Thomas, center Nick Easton and outside linebacker Corey Lemonier.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article35277693.html#storylink=cpy

Surprised a little at Lemonier although I have no problem with him sitting'.
Pretty stoked Lemonier is sitting.

Hayne getting a shot… his time is now.

Easton will be on the "46" next week.
Surprisingly, Hayne is listed as the 2nd running back behind Hyde against Pittsburg should Bush not play. Coach is claiming that he is picking up blitzers well. Assuming, Bush is left off the "46" this week, who else sits? RB Davis would have to get activated and I think Easton may play this week.
Originally posted by 60sFan:
Surprisingly, Hayne is listed as the 2nd running back behind Hyde against Pittsburg should Bush not play. Coach is claiming that he is picking up blitzers well. Assuming, Bush is left off the "46" this week, who else sits? RB Davis would have to get activated and I think Easton may play this week.

Aside from the Bush-Davis swap not much should change.

Maybe Purcell in for TJE. Hopefully Silberman is replaced by Easton.
With Head Case Davis and injuries who will not be suiting up this week?
Well know 90 minutes in... I get a feeling well smash out the Rams. AD is gonna get jealous and want part of the action next week.
Tiller gonna hold his own.
Share 49ersWebzone