There are 270 users in the forums

Ahmad Brooks Accused of Sexual Assault

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Could have happened:
She got knocked out
Brooks groped her while she's still out so she isn't aware it happened but the cameras are.
RayMac takes her away where there's no cameras and does his thing. It's his word against hers.

Police then get the video and they tell her Brooks for sure did something because it's on camera but there is no way to prove Ray Mac did.

Could have happened:
She drank a crap load
She got knocked out
Aliens from the planet oog landed in Rays backyard
Ray invited them in
2 aliens grope her while she's in and out of consciousness
Aliens say peace out homie to Ray and give him dap right before taking off
Lady regains consciousness and decides to pass the blame on Ray and Ahmad even though it was aliens
Aliens go on to start a football team on Oog and name their team the Ooganiners (Lost the superbowl to the Oogvens)
We end up with this lawsuit

I mean, if we're throwing around baseless accusations my version of the events are just as possible as yours since both of us have ZERO evidence. My point is, why post this crap when all it does is fuel the fire for people who have a 2 minute attention span and can't read the article in its entirety.

lol no, no they are not.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Could have happened:
She got knocked out
Brooks groped her while she's still out so she isn't aware it happened but the cameras are.
RayMac takes her away where there's no cameras and does his thing. It's his word against hers.

Police then get the video and they tell her Brooks for sure did something because it's on camera but there is no way to prove Ray Mac did.

Could have happened:
She drank a crap load
She got knocked out
Aliens from the planet oog landed in Rays backyard
Ray invited them in
2 aliens grope her while she's in and out of consciousness
Aliens say peace out homie to Ray and give him dap right before taking off
Lady regains consciousness and decides to pass the blame on Ray and Ahmad even though it was aliens
Aliens go on to start a football team on Oog and name their team the Ooganiners (Lost the superbowl to the Oogvens)
We end up with this lawsuit

I mean, if we're throwing around baseless accusations my version of the events are just as possible as yours since both of us have ZERO evidence. My point is, why post this crap when all it does is fuel the fire for people who have a 2 minute attention span and can't read the article in its entirety.

lol no, no they are not.

And why is that? Have you seen the video? If not, you have no clue what's in it, and I have a strong feeling you haven't considering the accuser "suspects" there's a video so even she isn't sure.
And why is that? Have you seen the video? If not, you have no clue what's in it, and I have a strong feeling you haven't considering the accuser "suspects" there's a video so even she isn't sure.

lol, I don't need to see a video to understand that you are just being silly right now. Watch out for those rapist aliens though, wouldn't want anyone to find themselves at the business end of an anal probe
[ Edited by KegBert on May 7, 2015 at 8:02 PM ]

lol, I don't need to see a video to understand that you are just being silly right now. Watch out for those rapist aliens though, wouldn't anyone to find themselves at the business end of an anal probe

My point is, if there even is a video, none of us know what's on it and speculating about what ahmad did is only going to add fuel to the fire. If the video turns up and he's doing something illegal the break the pitchforks out, otherwise innocent until proven guilty.

Btw, I could care less if we cut him or not. Prior to this I'd actually prefer we did so we can save some money on his ridiculous contract. I just hate seeing players crucified before the facts come out, ala Kap and that crazy b***h last year.

lol, I don't need to see a video to understand that you are just being silly right now. Watch out for those rapist aliens though, wouldn't anyone to find themselves at the business end of an anal probe

My point is, if there even is a video, none of us know what's on it and speculating about what ahmad did is only going to add fuel to the fire. If the video turns up and he's doing something illegal the break the pitchforks out, otherwise innocent until proven guilty.

Btw, I could care less if we cut him or not. Prior to this I'd actually prefer we did so we can save some money on his ridiculous contract. I just hate seeing players crucified before the facts come out, ala Kap and that crazy b***h last year.

I don't disagree with anything in this post, innocent until proven guilty is the way it should work.

I was just poking a lil fun at the alien thing is all.
Originally posted by Andra:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
She's not accusing. he's on video doing some pretty sketchy things with his fingers while she is passed out

Prove it or shut it

Lol. Ok
Brees needs to keep his mouth shut
Originally posted by thl408:
So she first accused RayMac and is now accusing Brooks?

from reading the story she seems like a liar
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Pretty soon she'll be accusing Phil Dawson of groping her at In and out burger
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

yeah exactly, some of these woman take advantage of the fact these guys are NFL players. They are like leeches.

Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

yeah exactly, some of these woman take advantage of the fact these guys are NFL players. They are like leeches.

AND once accused, guilty or not, the player is branded.
these guys need to stop kicking it with this skank

I also hate the way media/fans jump to conclusions over some video that only a few have seen. Dez Bryant went through the same thing with a mysterious video with damning footage was going to expose him for the sexist woman beater he was. The video turned out to be inconclusive and he was never charged, suspended or even fined. The only thing I'm worried about is hoping Brooks didn't do something incriminating while he was obviously drunk.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

I also hate the way media/fans jump to conclusions over some video that only a few have seen. Dez Bryant went through the same thing with a mysterious video with damning footage was going to expose him for the sexist woman beater he was. The video turned out to be inconclusive and he was never charged, suspended or even fined. The only thing I'm worried about is hoping Brooks didn't do something incriminating while he was obviously drunk.

Don't you think he would have been charged by now by the police if it was true?
Originally posted by Crown:
Don't you think he would have been charged by now by the police if it was true?

No... the TE from the Pats... Hernandez took 2 years to prove him guilty... now im not saying Brooks is guilty but in the court of law everything is taken into account. I just know the way this is playing out, I dont see Brooks here much longer... Mcdonalds charges where not as bad and we ditched him... and Brooks is being accused of sexual assult. I havent seen the report but its one woman vs two men...
Share 49ersWebzone