There are 184 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
So true lol. 470 yds of offense and 31 points, yet we still have a group that says the offense sucked lol. I think that's the main reason that debate gets so heated. People take such a ridiculous out of this world stance and claim a fantastic offensive game was a bad one, instead of swallowing their pride and admitting that those playoffs was the best our offense has been in a very, very long time.

I do feel bad for those guys though. We had our best playoff run in the last 20 years, and unfortunately for them, they hated every second of it

Why do mods allow trolling by the same people? Why not just remove them from the thread? There are people in here who have been negative 24/7. No interest to have a discussion, just push an agenda. Why should they be allowed to post here without at least a warning or removal from the discussion?
[ Edited by Blindfury on Jul 28, 2016 at 4:32 AM ]
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Why do mods allow trolling by the same people? Why not just remove them from the thread? There are people in here who have been negative 24/7. No interest to have a discussion, just push an agenda. Why should they be allowed to post here without at least a warning or removal from the discussion?

Oh, yeah, mods should definitely start warning people who have an agenda... Be careful what you ask for.
Originally posted by insanemike27:
Originally posted by Stud:
Can't wait to see more of this!! Go Kap!!

Really? That first GIF is of a throw away. You're seriously reaching there.

I think his point is that there were at least two guys open on the left.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

The progression started on his right and the pressure came quick. Infact, I counted 2 and a half mississippi before he got rid of the ball. Less than 2 seconds before a Seahawk was at his feet.
[ Edited by insanemike27 on Jul 28, 2016 at 7:42 AM ]

The progression started on his right and the pressure came quick. Infact, I counted 2 and a half mississippi before he got rid of the ball. Less than 2 seconds before a Seahawk was at his feet.

What progression? Classic Kaep stare down.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Kap has got no natural instincts to play the position.
I have a funny feeling all the people trolling Kaepernick in this topic were 100% on board with him replacing Alex Smith in 2012 lol
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I have a funny feeling all the people trolling Kaepernick in this topic were 100% on board with him replacing Alex Smith in 2012 lol

That is ok funny feelings go away. Unless it turns into a burning sensation! You should probably get that checked.

Originally posted by Izyniner:

What progression? Classic Kaep stare down.

Okay. He was looking to his right and the pressure came quick.
IMO I would think we as fans and the front office would want Kaep to return to form and be the starter. There's a scenario brewing that no one seems to be talking about. If Blaine were to become the starter we would be forced to either re-sign him because he's a unrestricted FA or let him go and start from scratch (please don't mention Driskel). Do we want to go down THAT road again? Do any of us think Gabbert has shown enough in his career to warrant making him the long term starter and pay him that kind of money? Also, the way Kaeps deal is structured it is a bargain for starting QBs. My two cents.
[ Edited by sdaddy101269 on Jul 28, 2016 at 9:16 AM ]

looks like a typical NFL rush with a clean pocket to step up to with the NFL average 3 seconds to throw. At least he hit the water boy in stride.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

I'm not here to fight or anything, but Boldin was doubled from the snap, and Kap actually turned his head to look at the center of the field. He should have had time to see Hyde or Patton, and I can't tell from the framing on the play if Smith is winning on the outside. I think Kap is perfectly capable of playing QB well, if he sees more of the field, speeds up his progressions, and becomes more consistent with his throwing mechanics.

That said, I believe those were both bad plays, and he should have done better on both of them. I also think the first gif should have been a package that had more routes at or beyond the sticks.
Originally posted by Izyniner:

looks like a typical NFL rush with a clean pocket to step up to with the NFL average 3 seconds to throw. At least he hit the water boy in stride.

You can have whatever opinion you choose. Doesn't bother me one bit. My original post was created only for the sole purpose to point out that Stud was posting the same BS that he was complaining about in the Blaine Gabbert thread.
[ Edited by insanemike27 on Jul 28, 2016 at 9:31 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone