LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 151 users in the forums

Who would you rather have ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who would you rather have ?

Crabs is done here, he cleaned out his locker, and we threw away his nameplate, he's not getting it back. I betcha someone gets #15 assigned to them the first day if minicamp.
Dunno about college guys, but whichever one Balke wants, we should take the other.😜
looks like no on in the NFL prefers Crabs right now
right now, I think we're looking for Anquan's replacement, not Crabtree's. So Id think big and strong ala DGB.
Not sure why some are so convinced that a rookie out of college would be better by a "longshot" or even slightly better than Crabtree. Until they've played a game in the NFL, you just don't know. I remember reading posts on here when people were psyched about the 49ers drafting Crabtree and how he was a "can't miss, sure thing."

The reality is that Cooper could be a massive bust in the NFL, or he could be an underwhelming player, a good #2 receiver but not a star. We have no way of knowing despite all the false bravado being presented. We've seen better players fail to do much of anything in the NFL.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Crabtree. Why is this even a poll?

This!
Parker would be a better deep threat. Cooper a better possession WR
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
looks like no on in the NFL prefers Crabs right now
agree,, so why in the hell should we welcome him back with open arms? he means nothing anymore here
Some sports analyst say There a slim possibility that Parker could be sitting there for us but if he's not that does not make cornerback our biggest need...if Parker is not there then our move should be....La'el Collins..very good pass protector for Kaep and a mauling run blocker...ILB...WR....ILB...DE....TE...would love to get Crabs back...he may not be elite like we thought he would be but he can definitely move those chains
Share 49ersWebzone