There are 169 users in the forums

49ers LB Chase Thomas has torn ACL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Bench fodder (not even camp fodder)
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 1m1 minute ago
Chase Thomas is the 9th #49ers player recovering from an ACL tear http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2015/03/19/chase-thomas-added-to-49ers-list-of-acl-patients/ …
"Also recovering from ACL tears are linebacker NaVorro Bowman, defensive lineman Darnell Dockett, running back Kendall Hunter, cornerback Keith Reaser, fullback Trey Millard, wide receiver Chuck Jacobs and guards Brandon Thomas and Fou Fonoti. All missed last season after tearing their ACLs."

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2015/03/19/chase-thomas-added-to-49ers-list-of-acl-patients/
When did this happen. Never heard anything about it, we must be the #1 ACL injury team in the NFL by far.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He fits right in.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
So who is going to volunteer to sacrifice a goat at the 50 yard line at Levi's.

Pedro Cerano...I may turn to Jobu myself
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by slowriot:
"Also recovering from ACL tears are linebacker NaVorro Bowman, defensive lineman Darnell Dockett, running back Kendall Hunter, cornerback Keith Reaser, fullback Trey Millard, wide receiver Chuck Jacobs and guards Brandon Thomas and Fou Fonoti. All missed last season after tearing their ACLs."

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2015/03/19/chase-thomas-added-to-49ers-list-of-acl-patients/
this is the updated dennis erikson version of the high ankle sprain plague . remember that. oh i predict thomas will be a gem
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I heard it wasn't too serious, but sometimes, being injured is eally lucky...you get to workout and develope and learn whatever you are currently not good at... I would rather see this guy tryin to get his knee healthy and have him stay at the facility and work out than have him force to play not 100 % and get cut over and over..
Originally posted by 9moon:
I heard it wasn't too serious, but sometimes, being injured is eally lucky...you get to workout and develope and learn whatever you are currently not good at... I would rather see this guy tryin to get his knee healthy and have him stay at the facility and work out than have him force to play not 100 % and get cut over and over..

Ummm..
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Who?

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
who?

"San Francisco 49ers outside linebacker Chase Thomas, who appeared in five games last season as a first-year NFL player, will be lost for an extended period of time with a torn ACL in his right knee."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-chase-thomas-sustains-torn-acl

I tore my ACL, PCL, MCL and hair out the moment we hired Tomsula. Still in rehab,

This really made me laugh. Well played.
Coach Harbaugh ‏@CoachJim4UM 3m3 minutes ago
Thoughts go out to Chase Thomas long time friend and teammate on setback of tearing ACL while working out.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Thoughts go out to Chase Thomas long time friend and teammate on setback of tearing ACL while working out.

Dude really cares about his players.

#family
Originally posted by susweel:

#family

I was sure the first comment I was going to get after posting that would be "why do you care what the head coach of Michigan thinks! Why even post in here since you obviously hate the 49ers?!?!"
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

#family

I was sure the first comment I was going to get after posting that would be "why do you care what the head coach of Michigan thinks! Why even post in here since you obviously hate the 49ers?!?!"

Harbs is my dude non of that jive turkey gobble gobble.
Share 49ersWebzone