There are 123 users in the forums

Niners sign Reggie Bush

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Geeked:
He's on IR

He's released
i'm very shocked a 30 year old RB coming off an injury, got injured again. who would've seen that coming....
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Sep 18, 2015 at 1:43 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
i'm very shocked a 30 year old RB coming off an injury, got injured again. who would've seen that coming....

Bush is never going to be healthy enough to be much of any help to us. Which has been pretty much his whole career.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

Bush is never going to be healthy enough to be much of any help to us. Which has been pretty much his whole career.

It is because he can do things like his first carry against the Vikes. Bounce it outside and run past everyone. It is what it is, just have to take the good with the bad.

Hope he gets healthy & stays that way as much as possible. We can use him later in the year completely healthy not dinged up & limping around.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Hope he gets healthy & stays that way as much as possible. We can use him later in the year completely healthy not dinged up & limping around.

Just scares the crap out of me. He got injured on the most mundane play with almost no contact. He wasn't even running full speed.
  • Ike49
Hey Reggie, Jonas Jennings called and said you are a puss cake!!!! Dude is whack, let the young guys get on the field.

[ Edited by Ike49 on Sep 19, 2015 at 11:04 AM ]
Originally posted by tohara3:

Hope we have world peace and it rains m and ms.

Hope 2 + 2 = 5.

hope pigs Fly.

Hope reggie bush can play eight snaps without going on ir.
dont run him up the middle.

he dont do that s**t.

Originally posted by NinerGod:
dont run him up the middle.

he dont do that s**t.

He don't stay healthy either
I wonder what Bush does on the offseason to strengthen to prepare for the season.
Reggie Bush Verified account ‏@ReggieBush

Looking forward to getting back on the field this week
Originally posted by Buckethead:

good maybe he can play cornerback
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Buckethead:

good maybe he can play cornerback

Haha!