There are 240 users in the forums

Welcome Sparano!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by cciowa:
and vernon HAS to rebound, i think we have the right coach in line to do this. good hire

Vernon can run and do all the things necessary, but he still needs the ball thrown to him.
i know,, but he was an eternal mystery and i have no idea what to make of him last year,, but at the end of the day,, i am giving him a second chance saying, he had a off year,,, for whatever reason. now that being said, he just burned up his football capitol with me so he needs to come back strong. as many have said,, vance HAS to step up
still wonder if this has to do with that "corporate" thing or whatever he did to himself by selling shares. SHeesh!
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
To be Honest about Sparano, He is the Best Hire so far out of all the 2015 49er hirings so far. This guy is an excellent OLINE coach (which to me is the root of the 49ers offensive issues) and I know he's the new TEs coach but he is a Huge upgrade over Mangina in that dept. so I expect bigger and better things from VD and Vance.

2015 is Vance's time to step up!

and vernon HAS to rebound, i think we have the right coach in line to do this. good hire

I know we need old VD back, but I'm saying we need Vance more b/c he's still not proven it yet for being a 2nd round pick.
oh yes,, i was not disagreeing with you

yep and I've been impressed with Carrier as well. He might not be the best blocker, but he runs great routes.
  • REB4
He's been a head coach and taken bad teams to the playoffs, Best hire so far.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Now he can team up with Tomsula to clear the land of evil! And clogged pipes!

All part of Yorks master plan! I just sit back in awe of the amazing planning and execution by our Front Office in this seamless transition! Super Bowl or bust!!!

Great hire, and an even better post.
[ Edited by 16to87 on Jan 25, 2015 at 9:42 AM ]
Originally posted by REB4:
He's been a head coach and taken bad teams to the playoffs, Best hire so far.

exactly..
this is one hiring I have very little questions about so far. like this one a lot.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Sparano is an EXCELLENT hire.

You will see dramatic improvement from our TE's.

Couldn't be much worse than last year. Glad we got rid of that TE coach. Oh wait...
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Hope he takes the jump basket catch out of Vernons repertoire.

Safeties will be sleeping with the fishes when we blast them with our TE's next season ...BADA BING
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Sparano is an EXCELLENT hire.

You will see dramatic improvement from our TE's.

Couldn't be much worse than last year. Glad we got rid of that TE coach. Oh wait...

I don't even remember who was coaching the TE's before Mangina
Italians run this.

Eyyy
Share 49ersWebzone