LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 154 users in the forums

Eric Mangini...truly bizarre

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Mangini is Baalke's close friend.. . he brought Mangini in to help out Harbaugh eventhough Jim was against it from the get go...

So don't be surprise if this idea is one of the first "anonymous note" that Baalke left on Tomsula's desk this morning..
If he ends up as our new OC.....Niner football as we know it is DEAD!
Good thread. Will read again.
For those of you who criticize this thread, please explain to me why you would interview him. Has he proven to be such a football genius that his misanthropic behavior doesn't matter? Can one person enlighten me how this reflects anything but terribly on 49er management. I'd appreciate it.

You see, I've been looking for a sign that management actually can't get much worse.
SMH....
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

It was even better upon second reading.
Originally posted by verb1der:
WHOO WANTS TO WORK FOR US?!?! NOOOOOOOBODY!!!

HAHAHAH
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by audick:
For those of you who criticize this thread, please explain to me why you would interview him. Has he proven to be such a football genius that his misanthropic behavior doesn't matter? Can one person enlighten me how this reflects anything but terribly on 49er management. I'd appreciate it.

You see, I've been looking for a sign that management actually can't get much worse.

no interview is scheduled

you're basing this outrage over a tweet where the actual info came from an unnamed source.
Perhaps you don't know much about Eric.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312053

For those who need more, you might start by typing "Eric Mangini a*****e" into your Google search field. Time being at a premium,l just posted one link of many. Of all the cancerous humans to avoid, why would the 49ers even consider promoting this man?
How did 49er tight ends do this year?

Good post ... i read this before we brought Mangina on to our staff the 1st time. If Jed fired Fangio for this D-Bag then we got problems for sure.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Mangini is Baalke's close friend.. . he brought Mangini in to help out Harbaugh eventhough Jim was against it from the get go...

So don't be surprise if this idea is one of the first "anonymous note" that Baalke left on Tomsula's desk this morning..

What are these frat brothers or something... WTF ... Starting to think Trent is a D-Bag too.

• DeUh
  • Veteran

It was even better upon second reading.

Originally posted by boast:

you're basing this outrage over a tweet where the actual info came from an unnamed source.

I've learned that unnamed sources are pretty much the way to learn the truth about this team.
Originally posted by boast:

I've learned that unnamed sources are pretty much the way to learn the truth about this team.
This ... because York/Baalke never tell the truth only lies,lies.lies
So...Mangini's the worst coach ever, eh? Then how do you explain why Belichick hired him and kept him as his secondary coach & DC for a total of 6 years? He was 20-22 as head coach of the Jets. Cleveland wasn't so good...but it hasn't been good for any head coach in a long time. Harbaugh hired him...now, is he really such a bad coach? Really?
Share 49ersWebzone