LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 147 users in the forums

Will Tomsula take the 9ers back to the playoffs in 2015 ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Tomsula take the 9ers back to the playoffs in 2015 ?

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Just a simple yes or no.
Hell yes!!
We are looking at team of the decade again
first team to 5peat
how about let's come back to the ? after the rest of the coaches are in place. got rathman in...check..

Given the fact that we had so many damn injuries, i'll say yes. If Fangio goes to arizona then I say no
lol
There is only one right answer...

BLUDGEON
By the time the Tomsula era is finished there will be a Golden Hedgehog statue leading up to Levi's stadium…

Don't see a defensive drop off since he was an integral part of all our key squads, and our offense can't get much worse than last year.
2015: 7-9
2016: 2-14
2017: Mike Nolan

Uh hell no. We are 500 at best with Tomsula as HC. Terrible hire. They led a sham of a HC hiring process. Tomsula is in no way experienced to be HC. He has never been a DC, oh wait, so was Mike Singletary, who guess what, SUCKED ASS here, so we just got White Singletary. Nicely done Jed oh boy, going the cheap route, let every good coach leave, Donatell turned this Secondary around, oh well, you're fired, Fangio had a top 5 D, you're fired too, Leavitt had some great LBs, you're fired, nicely done, I can't respect this hire, nor can In respect Jed at all. If he went Fangio then yes, I would be fine, but he took a inexperienced coach and made him HC, after what a 6-4 season in, LMAO, NFL Europe? Really a Minor league football league that is, wait for it.... GONE. Good hire Yorks, usualy b******t crap from Jed and company.

So no, we won't even sniff 500 in 2015.

Miss the playoffs. But with class. And he will also teach the players something. That is all that matters to the owner.
Playoffs fk no.

Anally bludgeoned for the remainder of the decade by the rest of the NFC west.....guaranteed.
One word:
as long as keep Gire, he's coach of the decade!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
There is only one right answer...

BLUDGEON

I miss Harbaugh and I miss the playoffs
Share 49ersWebzone