LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 246 users in the forums

What change are you most eager to see our new Head Coach make?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just beat the Seahawks.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
I guess we will get someone who can teach our players some things...I guess I'm eager for that...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Firing Roman.
25ppg
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Win With Class

hope he gets rid of aldon
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by fly15:
Win With Class

hope he gets rid of aldon

then all we'll be left with is With Class
Watching Craptree pack his bags! Lol
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Well since you asked for change then it should go without saying the defense remains the same.

Offense:
1. Let Kaep be Kaep. In fact, encourage him to be him. dont restrict him.

2. Plays to get Keap on the move more

3. better routes and better route combinations. Would love to see more quick slants, screen passes etc....

4. A lot less 4 and 5 wide sets when then OL and QB has proven it cant hold up in such enviroment.

EDIT: should be #1 STOP WITH ALL OF THE PRESNAP GYRATIONS AND MOTIONS THAT ARE POINTLESS
[ Edited by krizay on Jan 6, 2015 at 4:22 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Win With Class

This.

No more of this childish s**t..

Act like you've been there a*****e!

that was awesome because Schwartz was talking s**t all game.
I loved how he acted at the end of that game. Schwartz encouraged the crowd to yell and caused 3 or 4 false starts. He acted like a butt head during the game. Harbaugh did good by just giving him a hard slap on the back.
- Offensive minded. Brings a balanced offensive scheme. Can help develop Kap, scheme around and enhance his strengths in an offense rather than restrict them. He's not a pure pocket passer; don't force him to be one.

- Assembles a better offensive coaching staff. I'd like to see improved offensive player development, especially in the following positions: WR, TE, QB, OL (pass protection).

- Utilizes the RB in the passing game. Gore is a more than capable pass catcher, Hyde was noted for having solid hands coming out of college. Yet we almost never looked to get them involved.

- Less penalties (delay of games, false starts), better second half AND in game play-calling/adjustments.

- Being a good manager. Can manage the egos, personalities, off the field drama in the locker room and can hold his staff accountable when necessary.

- Keeps calm and cool in the face of pressure. Lead by example; last thing the players need to see is their coach going berserk, losing it on the sidelines in the big moments.

- Lastly, just beat Seattle. Their D owns us. They always know what's coming almost as if they know our plays as well as our players do. It's just too easy for them. Want to see an offense on the field that can punch back and give them a challenge.

Originally posted by cciowa:
Win With Class

This.

i am an a*****e but i thought that was great,,,, and that was the game, when i thought this team was for real

Only 49ers fans loved this. Everyone else thought it was childish.
i think the lions dips**t coach had it coming,,,,, what coach stands on the sidelines and yells across the field at the other coach to know the rules. god i hate him

The real story behind this is Jim was having dinner with his brother and Schwartz before the season, and Schwartz told him to his face that the 49ers were going to suck and he had no chance of winning because of the lockout. Oh yeah Schwartz?
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Win With Class

This.

i am an a*****e but i thought that was great,,,, and that was the game, when i thought this team was for real

Only 49ers fans loved this. Everyone else thought it was childish.
i think the lions dips**t coach had it coming,,,,, what coach stands on the sidelines and yells across the field at the other coach to know the rules. god i hate him

The real story behind this is Jim was having dinner with his brother and Schwartz before the season, and Schwartz told him to his face that the 49ers were going to suck and he had no chance of winning because of the lockout. Oh yeah Schwartz?

I remember Schwartz chirping from across the sideline about "learning the rules" after JH challenged a call he couldn't challenge.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Jan 6, 2015 at 4:20 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Win With Class

This.

that was awesome because Schwartz was talking s**t all game.

Schwartz?I thought that was Ted Beneke from Breaking Bad
the pants from yellow to real gold
  • All22
  • Veteran
Win With Class

This.

That was great. Until that game I was deathly afraid we were pretenders.
Share 49ersWebzone