LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 271 users in the forums

Next: Sherman licking his chops for more next week. It just gets worse from here.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by crabman82:
its as bad as it is going to get. its not about the hawks loss, or the raiders one. just the general disappointment of thinking you're a sb team and at the very least a playoff team and having neither turn out to be true. no additional losses are going to over take that,.

yep, we've already hit rock bottom. this game was it.

next week is just the continuation of our crappy season.

i felt this way before todays game and not because i thought we would lose to oakland. but because i knew win or lose it wasnt going to change anything. i think its better we lost, could imagine the threads about still being in it and what not? call a spade a spade that seattle lost crushed any chance and it was pretty obvious a week before vs washington too.
Now I know how a piece of bread feels before going into the toaster.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Now I know how a piece of bread feels before going into the toaster.

buttered?
Gotta love Seattle trolls coming in here and starting s**t.
I expect a loss, but Sherman can suck a..
Sherman is an all pro CB who is at his best when covering along the sideline - so of course that is where we will attack him. Why run crossing routes when we can play right in to his strength.
Somebody put up that gif of Sherman dancing with the cheerleaders.
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
Sherman is an all pro CB who is at his best when covering along the sideline - so of course that is where we will attack him. Why run crossing routes when we can play right in to his strength.

because 1 on 1 to the outside, Kap will take that all day every day!
I really hope you guys win this week! Considering how you guys have played all the season including wins I find it unlikely. However, I would love if 3 teams from this division could find a way in the playoffs.
The 49ers are a wounded seal right now. Just sitting in the Pacific slowly bleeding out. Seattle knows this and they are swimming right for us.

I wish there was a way the Niners could just tell the NFL that they don't feel like finishing this season. I mean, we're probly lookin at 7-9 this year anyways. Might as well get a head start on the off season
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
it's up to borland to save this game from becoming a beat-down. gotta limit beast mode; do that, and they're beatable.

also, get dial off the nose. don't know that i've seen worse nose play. seriously, okoye could do a better job at nt.
Originally posted by xcfan:
it's up to borland to save this game from becoming a beat-down. gotta limit beast mode; do that, and they're beatable.

also, get dial off the nose. don't know that i've seen worse nose play. seriously, okoye could do a better job at nt.

You're forgetting something: our offense still has to be on the field sometimes
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm going to be pissed if we beat the Seahawks

don't worry, you'll be very happy instead lol

absolutely hilarious. literally laughed out loud
We will find a few plays that work against this defense, and Roman will underline them and make sure we don't run them anymore. We need to meet our 3 and out quota.
Share 49ersWebzone