LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 197 users in the forums

Kaepernick trade options?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LMAO. Kaep isn't going ANYWHERE. Period! There will be a LINE of coaches hoping to be the next SF HC/OC. With all this talent, the defense, now high draft picks, cap situation and Baalke, I wouldn't be surprised if that guy has already been hired! But Kaep isn't going ANYWHERE!
I don't think kaep gets traded this season base on the way his contract is made up. I truly believe there is still hope for him. What he needs is coach that can truly develop a QB, keep him out of the weight room and in the film room learning how to read defenses the nuances of his own offense.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Trade him for some Dre Beats

• Jiks
Originally posted by NCommand:
LMAO. Kaep isn't going ANYWHERE. Period! There will be a LINE of coaches hoping to be the next SF HC/OC. With all this talent, the defense, now high draft picks, cap situation and Baalke, I wouldn't be surprised if that guy has already been hired! But Kaep isn't going ANYWHERE!

For now/another year at least.
Originally posted by 190836:
AS is laughing his a** off these days.

With his what? 0 playoff wins in KC and most likely not making the playoffs this year? Yeah he should be rolling
Who the hell would want him?
At this point I'd trade him for a half eaten ham sandwich.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

For now/another year at least.

Again, all we need is an "average" offense and we're good. Average. Not 27th. Average. Let's see how he does under another regime. Trust in Baalke.
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 7, 2014 at 5:33 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
we could get a late round pick.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

With his what? 0 playoff wins in KC and most likely not making the playoffs this year? Yeah he should be rolling

Will talk in three weeks.

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Will talk in three weeks.

Originally posted by 310ninerfan:
I don't think kaep gets traded this season base on the way his contract is made up. I truly believe there is still hope for him. What he needs is coach that can truly develop a QB, keep him out of the weight room and in the film room learning how to read defenses the nuances of his own offense.

I Don't think he has it mentally/emotionally. Maybe that can be coached but his accuracy is poor. I'm Not even disappointed when he misses his receivers anymore because I expect him to miss after watching him miss all year.

Exactly. Our next HC will give Kap his chances before getting rid of him. He will also draft his QB.
We can sign a top notch offensive minded HC we're attractive
Originally posted by ricmsr:

LOL! Make it turkey and you got a deal
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by ricmsr:

LOL! Make it turkey and you got a deal

with extra pickles. Don't forget the pickles.
Share 49ersWebzone