Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • eman
  • Veteran
Hey folks... will be making a trip out to seattle for the game from LA
wanted to see if anyone would be there, had been there, or has any advice,
thanks folks...
go 9ers!
Don't forget earplugs!
Good luck. I've not been there but my advice would be to just be friendly, no matter what. I'm sure you'll meet a handful of Seahawks fans that are cool. I know a couple
This is the only game I get to see the Niners play every year, I never miss it and while the wins there are rare, when it happens being there is worth it. They do bring the noise, it is pretty serious, but the silence after a Niners win is priceless.

49ers will get smoked in this game. we will be lucky to score 6 pts.
don't matter cuz we gon get CRUSHED.

Somehow.....someway.........I still believe though
We will win there. Bank it.
We won't win. It's sad
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Joe Gibbs back in the 80s used to say, "those Giants took one from us, so we need to take one from them!!"
We will win because we have to

Originally posted by Since07:
We will win because we have to

yep. reputations are on the line here. if we lose...niners will have completely handed the west to the seahawks
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I've been there a four times with my VD jersey and will NEVER go back! Fans are the worst, arrogant, cocky @#$@! fans I've ever met!!! Good luck on your way to the bathroom!
Waiting for Jed's post game tweet
I'm a
Originally posted by eman:
Hey folks... will be making a trip out to seattle for the game from LA
wanted to see if anyone would be there, had been there, or has any advice,
thanks folks...
go 9ers!

I'm a season ticket holder so here's my advice.

Take your jabs playfully. You're going to be wearing rival gear, so EXPECT the Boos and the "you sucks". Feel free to give back playful banter (the "5 is better than 1" stuff), but of course if you respond, don't be surprised if the comments keep returning.

If someone gets physical (shoulder shove), DON'T fall for it. Let it go, that guy (or girl) is a dick anyway. You didn't pay all that money to get kicked out of a game. If someone is taking it further, Hawk eye (the security patrol) is EVERYWHERE, look for a guy in bright green with headphones, and call out the guy.

They give out free earplugs at all the guest service stations. Sometimes even ponchos. If you claim you're going to be a DD you fill out a little form, get a wrist band AND a free soda coupon. Get your free $5 soda, and rip off the wristband and toss it in the trash :).

Honestly, just be a smart. You walk up and down the aisles flicking everyone off, screaming obscenities, someone will escalate it for you. Be excited for your team, just don't give an opposing fan a reason. I'm not saying Hawk fans are looking for fights, I'm saying drunk people do stupid things, and drunk people look for reasons to cause problems. Don't give them a reason, and all will be well.

I find myself often around a few Niner fans where I sit. If you're a good chap, I've left you with a pat on the shoulder/back and a "get home safe". If you've been an ass all game, I don't even acknowledge you, but believe me other fans have taken things a little further with those guys.
Hopefully in honor of Christmas, FOX will have a secret santa gift exchange right on the Seahawks logo. After a tough win, Kaep and A.Smith win the honors and sing "dick in a box" while giving Carroll and Sherman mushroom stamps.
Share 49ersWebzone