LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 323 users in the forums

Best Radio Station for Niner Talk in Cali?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Im in DC, bored with the RG3/Redskins whining day in and day out, I'd rather actually hear about my team
Originally posted by MannySoopa49ersnMD:
Im in DC, bored with the RG3/Redskins whining day in and day out, I'd rather actually hear about my team

Here's a suggestion: iHeart Radio is a smartphone app that lets you listen to radio stations pretty much anywhere in the country. You can get KNBR in San Francisco on iHeart. They have regular interviews with Ted Robinson, the Niners radio announcer, Brent Jones, Steve Young, Jim Harbaugh, Greg Roman and others. You can also listen to a two hour pre-game show they always run before games.
Originally posted by crake49:
Here's a suggestion: iHeart Radio is a smartphone app that lets you listen to radio stations pretty much anywhere in the country. You can get KNBR in San Francisco on iHeart. They have regular interviews with Ted Robinson, the Niners radio announcer, Brent Jones, Steve Young, Jim Harbaugh, Greg Roman and others. You can also listen to a two hour pre-game show they always run before games.

ah, so KNBR is the preferred station, cool thanks
Originally posted by MannySoopa49ersnMD:
Originally posted by crake49:

ah, so KNBR is the preferred station, cool thanks

its pretty much the only station,

There is 95.7 the game which talks some 9ers stuff, but they are the A's and Raiders flagship station
Share 49ersWebzone