LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 169 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 17)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
where the heck was Crabtree all SD game??????
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:

two words....quentin jammer.
Originally posted by verb1der:

actually crab had a knee injury
the only reason he came back in the game is because we ran out of bodies.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by verb1der:

actually crab had a knee injury
the only reason he came back in the game is because we ran out of bodies.

oops...well they would've shut him down anyway
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Gonna win.

Frank will get 1000.

8-8 record.

Harbs fired.

Stupid ass seahawks get a home game.

ffffuuuuu

fixed it for you. the 1 seed will belong to dallas.

If Seahawks win and Dallas wins, Seahawks get #1 seed.

no they dont. theres a thing called the tie break and dallas beat seattle in seattle this year. thanks for playing.

Ohhh.. I forgot to thank you for playing. Lol, you can't just make stuff up on the fly and post it as fact.
So it looks like Logan Thomas will start.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Let's get gore his yards. If nothing else. Maybe finish .500 and never look back on this season. We got a playoff team. Injuries decimated the f**k out of us, harbs goes the way its looking and move on.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Last game of the year dudes. It's been a good run the last few years. Every team is bound to have an off year and miss the playoffs. It's happpened to teams like the pats, steelers, etc. Doesn't mean the world is ending. Too many distractions in the locker room. Part of that is on Jed and on Jim, they let it go on all year. Things will change in the offseason, could be big or it could be minor.

One thing is certain - this team has the talent to play with anyone. I fully expect this team to be a contender next year. We had so many injuries, missed games, etc. When this team takes the field next year, those guys will be healthy. A good draft and a FA or two and we are back in business. A veteran QB to mentor Kap. We missed that boast again and it hurt us. I believe a healthy Hunter as a change of pace back will also help. Teams need to vary offenses, we haven't done that. The o line needs some love. I only wish guys like Justin Smith and Frank Gore are back. I honestly could care less about Crabs. VD needs to evaluate himself in the offseason. Either you are committed or you aren't. He needs to figure it out.

I love Harbs, but Roman holds us back. I doubt he would be willing to change. That may be the reason he isn't back. If there is a new coach in 2015, he gets a great roster. He just needs to utilize it. Guys like Dial and Tank showed they could play but we delayed them for some reason.

Last game of the season and I'm rooting for a win. I think we can. End the season right. 8-8 isn't what we expected, but it will sit in their gut all year. Hope it makes them work that much harder. Come back next season as the Niners we watched for the last few years.

Go NINERS. Remember, you are a niners fan during the good times and the bad.

Rubs

Nice post man.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
It's not even about beating seattle. it's nobody can handle kap if he's allowed to play. If you allow him to be him that's good enough. He doesn't need to be Peyton or Brady he needs to be Kap Nobody complains about Wilson not staying in the pocket or not going through progressions or taking off or throwing on the run or any of that stuff do they? Nobody does.

So why can't Kap just be Kap? The tape isn't out on Seattle and their offense? Yes it is but if you allow players to make plays and not be restricted.. if you use all of your personnel.

This offense shouldn't have been stopped.
It's like bizarro world.
Kap came in we let him be him we were unstoppable
We switched.
Seattle started with a pro style offense for wilson they struggled then they switched
and look at them now

if vd doesn't get a touchdown over larry foote they need to burn roman's office
Agreed...I think the coaching staff caved in to all of the critizism that their QB wasnt a "pocket passer"...um hello, who gives a shyt when you are winning?!! It's like they wanted to prove something and it failed miserably! Let's see prior to this year how he stacked up against the "pocket passers" in the NFL when he was allowed to just go out and be HIM.. OWNS Aaron Rodgers and the Packers, didn't he go up to Gillette Stadium and beat Brady? (in the rain!), Split games with Brees (should be 3-0 versus him, if it werent for a BS call on a Brooks hit)...So instead, this year he's told to stand there and go through his progressions to silence the critics (even though the OL only gives him 2 secs)...Losses to Bears, Rams, Raiders, all resulted from that. In the San Diego game you could clearly tell on that 90 yd run, he simply said "f*ck this sh*t" and did his thing! That could have been all season had they let Kap just be Kap! I hope the next coach will let him just be himself. That's one thing the Hawks players ALWAYS say about Carroll, he lets them be them....well that seems to be working out just fine.

Harbaugh's final game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFrush:
Harbaugh's final game.

I feel sorry for him, Maiocco says he doesn't want to leave.
Originally posted by mayo49:
If he doesn't want to leave he won't. Unless we got some really freaky ish going on behind the scenes
Harbaugh's final game.

Damn poor basrard. FO mismanaged this big time. They leaked his trade before the season ever started.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Harbaugh's final game.

Damn poor basrard. FO mismanaged this big time. They leaked his trade before the season ever started.

Fire Roman or else... Harbaugh opted for "or else". And don't assume the leaks are intentional or exclusive to the FO. In my experience with every organization I've been a part, the leaks spring from everywhere and all sides. Assuming one side is exclusively responsible is agenda based; not rooted in objectivity.
Share 49ersWebzone