LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 235 users in the forums

Steve Young's observation from field, "49ers looked broken" ..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hope Young is wrong but I trust his judgement.

http://bit.ly/1vD5PjB

Interesting article. I hope the teams spirits are high come Sunday.
They sure did....

Can someone answer why in the hell Jim Tomsula, our D-line coach, was trying to fire up the Offensive line??? Where the f**k was Solari or Harbaugh. Gore? Kap? Bolding? Anyone on the offense? Hello?

The defensive line coach....really?

WTF?!?!?!?
I hope this team can get it together like Steve Young said. This team needs fire all game every game from every player out there! Go 49ers!
  • CMIO
Nothing like an embarrassing loss against a cellar dweller to light a fire under a contender.

Young is / was right. But this is where we regroup. We blow out New Orleans, guaranteed...
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
They sure did....

Can someone answer why in the hell Jim Tomsula, our D-line coach, was trying to fire up the Offensive line??? Where the f**k was Solari or Harbaugh. Gore? Kap? Bolding? Anyone on the offense? Hello?

WTF?!?!?!?

I really think you're overreacting. I've seen Tomsula addressing linebackers before too. It doesn't matter which position coach he is, who can do it better than this?

Originally posted by CMIO:
Nothing like an embarrassing loss against a cellar dweller to light a fire under a contender.

Young is / was right. But this is where we regroup. We blow out New Orleans, guaranteed...

This
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
They sure did....

WTF?!?!?!?

I really think you're overreacting. I've seen Tomsula addressing linebackers before too. It doesn't matter which position coach he is, who can do it better than this?

I understand the linebackers. They are part of the D.

It was just weird to me to see a defensive coach firing up the offensive guys.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Nov 3, 2014 at 7:17 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran

It's definitely weird. Not the HC, not the QB, not the RB, not the RB coach. Nope..the friggin D-Line coach. You know there's a lot of s**t wrong when the D-line coach is the one trying to get the O-line's heads out their asses.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
They sure did....

WTF?!?!?!?

It took me by surprise when I first saw it, but he's been around Staley, AD, Boone, Iupati just as long as anyone else, and our oline is supposed to be known for its violent mentality.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran

You know what ? I just realized yesterday that the Rams aren't exactly "cellar dweller" anymore. Did you know we are only just 1 game ahead of them now ? Seriously, if we carry on playing like crap, we could even become that cellar dweller, bottom of NFC West if we are not careful.

Originally posted by Rascal:

You know what ? I just realized yesterday that the Rams aren't exactly "cellar dweller" anymore. Did you know we are only just 1 game ahead of them now ? Seriously, if we carry on playing like crap, we could even become that cellar dweller, bottom of NFC West if we are not careful.

Anyone that can sustain a four-man rush like that isn't going to be bottom-dwellers for long.
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Nov 3, 2014 at 7:36 PM ]
Lol. No s**t they are broken. They are without key players everywhere...unfortunately that doesn't explain the piss poor offense..granted the o line isn't fully healthy but still
They sure did....

WTF?!?!?!?
This team been quite on Harbaugh! It's obvious he doesn't want to be here, and the players don't play hard for him!
Originally posted by Thirstyfor49ers14:
This team been quite on Harbaugh! It's obvious he doesn't want to be here, and the players don't play hard for him!

Such an intelligent post.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Thirstyfor49ers14:

Such an intelligent post.

Yea I don't know what that means: this team been quite on Harbaugh. Huh?
Share 49ersWebzone