LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 267 users in the forums

We are down but not broken, a Dark Knight will Rise from the ashes of our Pain

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Amidst the strong winds and current of the North Pacific, Captain Harbaugh will right the ship and we will march into the Superdome beaming with confidence. We have strong leadership. Our defense has not quit , our offense hasn't even been given the oppty to quit because it hasn't gotten going to begin with. So I can't comment on that.

OLine: Harbaugh must challenge the man hood of the Pansy's on our OLine. These men have faltered in the face of adversity and need to be reinvigorated.. These men have decided not to push back and get nasty.. It's time to put up or stfu and sit down..
I BELIEVE!!
12-4

So the time to put up or shut up is on the road in NO but not at home to the lambs. I like your optimism
Yeah Yeah Yeah this 1994 all over again were have i heard that one before

Originally posted by teylo31:
So the time to put up or shut up is on the road in NO but not at home to the lambs. I like your optimism

Yes that's what it's come down to.. We needed for our backs to be firmly against the wall.. Let's see what we are made of.. I think we go toe to toe and get a hard fought Win..
Somebody needs to challenge Harbaugh on his offensive philosophy.
this team will fight hard, win some games drop some others and let us down at the end of the year. sad but true.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Somebody needs to challenge Harbaugh on his offensive philosophy.

At this point, I think the players need to speak up.....Harbaugh has always said his door is open to players.
If we play to our potential we can definitely win our last 8

That Dark Knight better be Aldon or Navarro!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
not sure where to post this, so I'll put it here.

I have some magic beans for sale. When planted, a bean stalk will grow to the heavens that you can then climb as you please. PM me for details.
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
Amidst the strong winds and current of the North Pacific, Captain Harbaugh will right the ship and we will march into the Superdome beaming with confidence. We have strong leadership. Our defense has not quit , our offense hasn't even been given the oppty to quit because it hasn't gotten going to begin with. So I can't comment on that.

OLine: Harbaugh must challenge the man hood of the Pansy's on our OLine. These men have faltered in the face of adversity and need to be reinvigorated.. These men have decided not to push back and get nasty.. It's time to put up or stfu and sit down..

Haha really were is this. I don't see any leaders on Offense. All I see is an overpaid QB, a TE that cares about himself, a Diva WR (Crabtree), and a bunch of fat @ss Oline.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:

Haha really were is this. I don't see any leaders on Offense. All I see is an overpaid QB, a TE that cares about himself, a Diva WR (Crabtree), and a bunch of fat @ss Oline.

I agree. There are no leaders on the offensive side of the ball. We got screwed paying Kap that much. Who is going to take this guy seriously? This isn't high school..Time to take his job more seriously and stop focusing on his image.
Share 49ersWebzone