There are 214 users in the forums

According to this article, 49ers have 6% Chance of winning the Super Bowl this season.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
•Denver Broncos, 21%
•Arizona Cardinals, 11%
•New England Patriots, 11%
•Seattle Seahawks, 8%
•San Francisco 49ers, 6%
•Dallas Cowboys, 6%
•Philadelphia Eagles, 5%

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/only-7-teams-still-realistic-210600547.html
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Great response!
Wrong thread.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Nov 1, 2014 at 8:27 PM ]
6% for the Quest For 6 at Super Bowl 49 for the 49ers.

I'll take it!
Insert Jim Carrey so your telling me there's a chance gif here.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Don't worry about the 6%, worry about the Broncos. It seems like is a foregone conclusion already at this point by most accounts. Are they really unbeatable ? That is the question.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Don't worry about the 6%, worry about the Broncos. It seems like is a foregone conclusion already at this point by most accounts. Are they really unbeatable ? That is the question.

If you wanna crown their a$$ then crown them already. I'm not worried about the Broncos because they will falter when it comes to the post season.As far as the odds.I honestly don't believe the Seahawks, Cardinals and Patriots have a better chance at winning the superbowl than the Niners.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by Rascal:

If you wanna crown their a$$ then crown them already. I'm not worried about the Broncos because they will falter when it comes to the post season.As far as the odds.I honestly don't believe the Seahawks, Cardinals and Patriots have a better chance at winning the superbowl than the Niners.

Nobody is crowing nobody's as*. It is a question.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT! HOF, RIGHT THERE OP! HOF RESPONSE!

The Broncos are scary good and healthy at this point. However, a few key injuries on their team will bring them back to earth.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I ain't scurred a no Bronco. Yeah Manning's having another stellar REGULAR season. We'll see what happens when it counts most.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Is there a position group that the Cardinals are better than the Niners?

Maybe WR? Or CB? That's it. It must be the scheme and coaching carrying the Cards right now.

Bruce Arians = Coach of year award

This 6% crap is looking at the team now, not projecting to the end of the year when bowman and smith come back.

Best football is to come for Niners.
Share 49ersWebzone