There are 206 users in the forums

The WZ Roller coaster Ride

Shop Find 49ers gear online
First, this is not a dig on the WZ or any of you guys, I love it here & I love you guys. It's not a dig on the 49ers fan base, this sorta stuff happens w/all my favorite teams.

Now that that's out of the way, I want to lay out something I would LOVE to do or see happen, but I need some help. I'd love to track and show the ebs and flows of the WZ reactions after 49ers wins and losses. It's hilarious to me how after a win, we see a ton of positive threads, ppl are loving the entire team, Kaepernick is a future HOF QB etc. Then after a loss, we need to fire Roman, Harbaugh is overrated, Kaepernick should be a backup, Gore needs to retire, all sorts of stuff, I'm sure you guys know what I mean.

How great would it be to look back, after this year is over week by week and see a list of created threads, insane remarks, funny comments etc. after every single game and look at how vastly different it is from week to week based on whether or not the team won. Would be really fun to see who contradicts themselves, who freaks out the most after losses, who the biggest homers are (I"m in that category I'm sure).

Now obviously I know I could go back page by page on the forum and look, but I'm sure somebody here is a computer wiz and could figure out a way to compile it w/o a ton of manual work. If anybody knows how best to put something like this together, I volunteer to do the leg work myself (unless said person feels like they should do it due to their technical acumen)

I'm not sure if I explained this properly or if this even seems like something that would interest anyone other than me. I think it would be great, what do you guys think?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i believe a situation like that would serve no purpose. cciowa=debbie downer
49erswebzone! Since 2007 I have seen it all! We have draft experts, offensive coordinators, defensive coordinates, homers, trolls, Internet gangstas..etc..lol!! all in all I love this site entertaining as hell. But you know some ppl may not like this idea....I would personally love it.
Share 49ersWebzone