LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 143 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick, Man of Steel

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to share this Colin Kaepernick video with you guys. I spent a lot of time working on it, so I hope all of you enjoy.

Many of you might be thinking this is just another cheesy, low-quality, badly edited video, but please take a look at the video before you leave this thread.

If you like this video, please share it with all your friends. I hope this video get's everyone pumped.

I hope Kap himself get's a chance to see this video.

Thanks
Great job, man. I'm pumped!!!
Good job.
Very nicely done!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
very nice!
That was great. Got the chills watching it. Should add the play from the Cowboys game where he's tripped up but manages to throw a dime for a touchdown.
Nice video!!
Sorry--hate to be a Debbie Downer but I don't like the "Man of Steel" theme. It has "Cam Newton" written all over it.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Sorry--hate to be a Debbie Downer but I don't like the "Man of Steel" theme. It has "Cam Newton" written all over it.
Did you see the Jim Harbaugh press conference from yesterday? While describing the long touchdown pass to Vernon Davis he said, "there are only two people that I know of that could make that throw: one is Colin Kaepernick, the other has an 'S' on his chest." Jim Harbaugh has confirmed that Kaepernick has Superman-esque powers. It is written in stone now.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Man of steal

• TyCore
  • Veteran
I like it.

Got me all riled up for Sunday...bring on them Bears!
EXCELLENT!

Thanks for the fine work.
shedding a tear
Man of Sex
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Man of Sex

What?!........I guess football affects people in different ways. To each their own.
Share 49ersWebzone