There are 213 users in the forums

Out of the box ideas....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phil:
Special teams.

That's even harder than being a one-trick pony running back.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:
Put P-Willis as a WR during run plays so he can Smash Shermanphrodite all day long.
P-Willy smashing Shermaphrodite.
This is fun (ny)

Okoye at short yardage RB - he has the size, power, and speed. But he would have to get used to holding the ball while running through impacts. He did play rugby right? So maybe it's not an issue?

Putting some licks on Sherman to shut him up. Like that idea of popping a big mouth! Sounds like a pick-play design with the right side receiver dragging shallow across the middle with Vance McDonald crossing back from the other side. Have the QB pumping the ball to the receiver to keep Sherman's attention back on the QB. Vance lays him out :)
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Originally posted by Phil:
Special teams.

That's even harder than being a one-trick pony running back.

Just the thought of him (he's fast) running full speed at the ball catcher is pretty exciting. He's agile and fast for such a big man. I don't think he's ready for a roster spot though. I'm not sure if he'll ever be. I'm not very concerned with it other than it being a football oddity. kinda more concerned about the fundamentals of the game...specifically our passing game. Not a big fan of tricky/gimmicky plays or player situations. Just pass the ball effectively and run it down other D's throats. I'm concerned with Kap, Boldin, Crabs, Davis, Gore, Hyde, Johnson and Lloyd putting up some TD's frequently. In our redzone situations Kap should have a variety of running and stationary targets all over he field. An orgy of receivers, tight ends and running backs like a bee hive that was just beaten with a stick. Not just one receiver (Boldin or Crabs) and one TE (Davis). Heck, with Miller back we're even more set. I could probably even squeeze out a TD drive with this talent. Tim Tebow might even, by the glory of god, score a few. lol
Okeye is at his own ... what he does and how much wffort he puts into it will diside his future.
Share 49ersWebzone