There are 202 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD (PS, Game 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Be interesting to see how much Patton plays. Sounds like he's starting opposite Boldin, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him out there a bit longer when the 2nd stringers come in.
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Is it going to be online? I'll be at work. Can someone let me know where/what site will be hosting it? PM me if it;s not so legal.
Originally posted by Phil:
Is it going to be online? I'll be at work. Can someone let me know where/what site will be hosting it? PM me if it;s not so legal.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/104660-guide-watching-niner-games-internet/
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

srsly tho, wish Jed would hire the old Pride Fighting announcer to announce the players. would be so fkn awesome.

"PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRRRRRRRIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLUUUUUUSSSS!"

Just realized Bruce Buffer is his brother. Weird
Boom. Here is where a certain smiley would go. Maybe a PG13 version instead.
Can Twait.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by Ninersfan8052:
Can't wait to order some pizza and sit down, relax, and watch some Niners football! Actually excited to see some of these young and new guys play

Doesn't get any better.

Add beer and it gets better
Originally posted by awp8912:
Just realized Bruce Buffer is his brother. Weird

Can see breakfast at their house growing up...Mom--What do you want for breakfast?
Micheal--I want PAAAANNNNNNNCAAAAKKKKKKKEEESSSSSSSSSS
Bruce--FRRRRENNNNNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHHHTTOOAAAAAAAASSSSSTTTTTTTTT
lol

The most excited I've ever been for 49er preseason football- bring it!!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Section 548 tonight, PM me if you're gonna be nearby.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Ladies and gentlemen, my body is ready.
Watching NFL AM they just showed the SB highlights between us and Baltimore, I'm pissed off now, ready for football season and yes on that last play Crabtree was held!!!! Let's Go NINERS!!!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I'm contemplating going to this game. I live 25 minutes from Baltimore
Share 49ersWebzone