There are 179 users in the forums

Countdown to Opening Day: 49ers vs. Cowboys (Sept. 7): IT'S GAMEDAY!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
im nervous for this game
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
When is the report cumming?

Patience! You don't want it to arrive pre-maturely.

What if you have an impirtant meeting tomm morning as i do?

Oh, in that case a quickie report will do.

Be important and not impotent... let it gush!
Originally posted by rxrunner:
im nervous for this game

Not me. I feel both teams will feel each other out and then Boom mid 2nd quarter both teams get points and SF eventually wins 34-27 type game.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by rxrunner:
im nervous for this game

Not me. I feel both teams will feel each other out and then Boom mid 2nd quarter both teams get points and SF eventually wins 34-27 type game.

i hope so, i hope our fillers step up and make big plays.
Can either Cowboys safety run with Vernon Davis? No. Can they get pressure on Kaepernick? They've lost two of their best pass rushers, so we'll see.
Wally, I share your sentiments, obviously not shared by our HC. However, with the fractured foot an capsular injury(in ball of foot), I think that ground and pound business was just to keep our Qb out there and handing off the ball, occasionally throwing a pass, and sometimes running...but not a lot of running on a fractured foot +1. I don't think JH had any other choice until kap got better, which he did towards game 11 or 12, maybe 13. Whatever, when he started to heal he was a different Qb, as we all saw. Pretty hard to keep something like that quiet, yet they did.

As for this PS, Coach made a huge blunder by picking up blaine and assuming he would take over at #2. Then finding out that in game situations, the guy is just like he looked the last 3 yrs. So all our PS QB time went to...blaine and josh, and kap virtually zip. Worse, they didn't realize that kap continued to get no snaps and in game 3, that is when you are supposed to get it all together. Anyway, Kap goes into this game as if it were PS game #3, the first time he really will take a lot of snaps under fire, with 60% of our OL remade or in different positions. This has worked out anything but ideally. I sure hope those 18 snaps kap got during the PS work out ok... but it is hard to believe that, in that we have so many new guys at new slots. Glad it is dallas and not SEA or GB however.
i hope we get to romo and sack him and break his ribs again
harbaugh would love to send a message this sunday with a blowout win
Originally posted by mayo49:
3 days

wooooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Such low expectation for the Niners according the so called experts. I can't wait to prove them wrong.

tell me bout it NFL gameday preview had us NOT even making the playoffs Both Mike & Mike had us both also missing the playoffs. I guess the experts love drinking that kool aid. I know i shouldnt take this to heart but it still feels like a insult to hear them brush us off completely i really hope we torch their dreams since we look like the under dogs this year & make ALL THE HATERS eat crow. It wont be easy but if this defense gels with our key players coming back towards the end of the season & Kap makes the preseason look like a mirage we should be alright.

ESPN's Mike Sando "sees no reason why the Seahawks can't repeat." We'll see about that, Mike.
Originally posted by eamjr10:
I still have my Barlow jersey hanging up in my closet

"I am the future".
Originally posted by crake49:
ESPN's Mike Sando "sees no reason why the Seahawks can't repeat." We'll see about that, Mike.

not gonna happen

Sando has always hated the Niners before he covered the NFC West for ESPN he covered Seattle so now that hes reunited with them what u expect him to choose?
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Sando has always hated the Niners before he covered the NFC West for ESPN he covered Seattle so now that hes reunited with them what u expect him to choose?

they could repeat, its just not likely. not in todays NFL, its too hard
Share 49ersWebzone