LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 155 users in the forums

Has any 2014 Season Ticket Holders receive their tickets yet?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
My cousin and I are new season ticket holders for this upcoming season. We haven't received our tickets yet and was wondering when they normally ship them out or if any other season ticket holders have gotten theirs yet. Thanks guys!
  • Happs
  • Veteran
The invoices haven't even been sent yet. I wouldn't expect the tickets to come before they're paid for. The order is, receive invoice, pay invoice, receive season tix and/or parking passes.
Originally posted by TJA85:
My cousin and I are new season ticket holders for this upcoming season. We haven't received our tickets yet and was wondering when they normally ship them out or if any other season ticket holders have gotten theirs yet. Thanks guys!

Probably need to pay for them first lol.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Yeah we paid for them already I just wanted to see if anyone else has received an email or know an estimate timeline of when they would send out the tickets because I see some tickets on sale on stubhub already unless those people are just selling the tickets early before they even have it on hand.
[ Edited by TJA85 on Apr 24, 2014 at 1:42 PM ]
  • TJA85
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Happs:
The invoices haven't even been sent yet. I wouldn't expect the tickets to come before they're paid for. The order is, receive invoice, pay invoice, receive season tix and/or parking passes.

He says everything has been paid off. We are supposedly just waiting for the tickets to be shipped.
  • Happs
  • Veteran

He says everything has been paid off. We are supposedly just waiting for the tickets to be shipped.

Did you pay for this season already or the SBLs? I wasn't aware that was an option. I recall paying for the SBL and they said they would send an invoice for the actual tickets. I know the invoices haven't been sent yet. One reason could be that they are finalizing the parking plans. During the last 10 years, as long as I've had tix, the invoices would've already arrived. Tickets themselves didn't arrive until well into Summer.
Got mine a few days ago

Yeah we paid for them already I just wanted to see if anyone else has received an email or know an estimate timeline of when they would send out the tickets because I see some tickets on sale on stubhub already unless those people are just selling the tickets early before they even have it on hand.

Impressive that you paid for them before invoices even went out.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran

Well I don't know man. My cousin got some kind of invoice with a remaining balance for the licensing/seats/tickets and we just decided to pay it all together to avoid interest. The account is linked to his email so he's getting already, I just wanted to know if anyone else had gotten their tix yet and 49erallthetime above just said he got his a few days ago.

Maybe the process was different since we're new season ticket holders?
[ Edited by TJA85 on Apr 24, 2014 at 3:52 PM ]
Well I don't know man. My cousin got some kind of invoice with a remaining balance for the licensing/seats/tickets and we just decided to pay it all together to avoid interest. The account is linked to his email so he's getting already, I just wanted to know if anyone else had gotten their tix yet and 49erallthetime above just said he got his a few days ago.

You paid off your SBL. You will get a bill in the mail in a week or two to pay for your tickets.

• Happs
  • Veteran

I wouldn't believe everything you read on the internet especially forums
  • TJA85
  • Veteran

Oh man even from the webzone with a bunch of fellow 49ers fans!?

But true that sir, true that.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran

You paid off your SBL. You will get a bill in the mail in a week or two to pay for your tickets.

You're probably right Reign, like I said I'm new to this whole process and just wanted some info. Thanks bro!

Just can't wait to watch a few games in that new stadium!

i have the tix right here !
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

i have the tix right here !

Pics or it didn't happen.
Share 49ersWebzone