LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 119 users in the forums

GREG ROMAN LEAVES 49ERS FOR MCMURRAY UNIVERSITY!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Javon Walker. Still not proud to admit that I called friends to break the news of our impending championship
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is cruel, I would have preferred a D-Jax type of April fools joke. Losing Roman would be like f**king Christmas.
Djax joke would have been better.
Originally posted by Rathman_44:
Javon Walker. Still not proud to admit that I called friends to break the news of our impending championship

I remember this one got me too LMAO!!!! Ahhhh the glory days of Johnnie Morton, Brandon Lloyd, Arnaz Battle, and Otis Amey, no wonder I was constantly face deep in some Steel Reserve and E&J back then.
Every year, this is like a webzone tradition.
Originally posted by Rathman_44:

LMAO!!!!!! This one got me too
I keep trying to quote the Javon Walker post, but I keep quoting these others by mistake (my bad). I remember I wanted Javon Walker real bad after that season with Lloyd, Battle, and Johnny Morton (ughhhhh). No wonder i was face deep in that Steel Reserve and E&J
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
They can't afford his Twinkies habit!!

After a whole season of his azz going through 2 million+ boxes, that dumb school will go bankrupt!!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JP3ThaHNIC:
I keep trying to quote the Javon Walker post, but I keep quoting these others by mistake (my bad). I remember I wanted Javon Walker real bad after that season with Lloyd, Battle, and Johnny Morton (ughhhhh). No wonder i was face deep in that Steel Reserve and E&J

And it appears (when I'm signed in) that I'm reposting your post since it was the last post
heart broken it aint true..
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Apr 1, 2014 at 9:55 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
http://www.solanosentinel.problitz.com/sports/49ers/2014/04/49ers-greg-roman-accepts-college-head-coaching-job.html

This can't possibly be true. He has already accepted the j ob at Bowling Green.

This has to be all wrong. roman has already accepted the Head Coaching job at Bowling Green.
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
This has to be all wrong. roman has already accepted the Head Coaching job at Bowling Green.

he can bowl any time he wants as long as he isnt our OC anymore
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by JP3ThaHNIC:

And it appears (when I'm signed in) that I'm reposting your post since it was the last post

It is happening to me as well. Some kind of glitch on the site. I think the others can read it but we see the last post before it.
Seahawk fans must have been freaking out
Is the site still trolling?
Share 49ersWebzone