There are 225 users in the forums

Do You Agree with NFL Network- Frank Gore #10 all time great 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do You Agree with NFL Network- Frank Gore #10 all time great 49ers?

Watching NFL network and Gore is #10 on all time list.

Many replies on the tv were;

He should be higher; He's in front of some all time greats so no; and others he needs to hoist that trophy to truly be on the list.

Your thoughts?
I think he's deserving. He's the franchise's all-time leading rusher.
What?
This era needs a ring ! But we got bad news today !
Well, I can't put him ahead of Willis. So at best, he's 7. I think a title win or two will put Frank Gore ahead of Roger Craig in the eyes of fans nationally, or at least give him a chance. But right now, 49ers can't even get a strong majority to agree that Gore is better than Craig (though I would chose #21).
Probably not
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
#10 seems a bit low but there's probably 30 or more players we could interchange on that list. Our squad is the greatest.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Montana, Rice, Lott, S. Young, D. Clark, B. Young, John Taylor, P. Willis and so on... I don't know about #10 (as of today).
Can someone recap what the list was? I missed it.
This must have been revised for the 2014 season because I swear Gore wasn't on the list last year. Am i wrong?

Gore was #10 last year also. The list is the same as when the episode first aired last September.
nah.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Can someone recap what the list was? I missed it.

#1 - Joe Montana
#2 - Jerry Rice
#3 - Ronnie Lott
#4 - The Million Dollar Backfield (Tittle, Johnson, McElhenny, Perry)
#5 - Steve Young
#6 - Patrick Willis
#7 - Roger Craig
#8 - Dwight Clark
#9 - Charles Haley
#10 - Frank Gore
Willis and Gore Should NOT be on this List. They are still too young. Bill Walsh and Eddie D should be on that list and I don't care that they weren't players. They were the MAIN players if you axe me.
iMO, We should wait till they retire.

BUT - they are locks for it anyway.
Share 49ersWebzone