LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 198 users in the forums

Blaine Gabbert

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
If he starts can someone take me out to the farm and put one of those air compressor guns to my head and put me down?

Thanks, friendo.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
ESPN would love the story of Gabbert saving the Niners.

no they would not. they hate everything about us and are relishing in our recent struggles. and in regards to gabbert being our savior,, just a shake of my head is all i can do

would we dumb down the Geep playbook for Blaine?

no they would not. they hate everything about us and are relishing in our recent struggles. and in regards to gabbert being our savior,, just a shake of my head is all i can do

... thats possible?
Gabberts a turd. One decent pre-season game in his entire career does not make for a franchise QB.
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:

... thats possible?

blaine probably has a higher wonderlic score than geep n kap combined
To Blaine's credit his name does sound like the name of a big man on campus quarterback from a teen movie.
He's smarter and younger then Kaep, while being in the league the same amount of time

How smart is the Geep playbook to begin with?
I don't believe for millisecond that Gabby is "The Answer" or "The Savior" but if Kap is stinking the joint up again in the 1st half on Sun and getting blown out, WHY NOT put Gabs in and see what he can do?????
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Gabberts a turd. One decent pre-season game in his entire career does not make for a franchise QB.

Yup.

Originally posted by TheWooLick:

How smart is the Geep playbook to begin with?

A mixture of Snapple cap fun facts and Bazooka Joe comic strips.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Yup.

I'll give him a shot. Kap playing like Krap.
Originally posted by niners94:

Yup.

So we have a Krap and a Turd for QB's???
Originally posted by niners94:

Yup.

I don't know about benching Kap too quickly. Unless you are 100 percent certain he is not the answer, I think you have to give him every single opportunity there is. I know Kap had a really bad game, but that was his worst of his career. He's proven that he can also have some really good games.

I just don't want to get rid of Kap and go through another two or three season of the Tim Rattay/ Cody Pickett/ Nate Davis/JTO Sullivan/Chris Winkie/ redux......Those years were dreadful.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 28, 2015 at 8:12 PM ]
I don't know about benching Kap too quickly. Unless you are 100 percent certain he is not the answer, I think you have to give him every single opportunity there is. I know Kap had a really bad game, but that was his worst of his career. He's proven that he can also have some really good games.

I just don't want to get rid of Kap and go through another two or three season of the Tim Rattay/ Cody Pickett/ Nate Davis/JTO Sullivan/Chris Winkie/ redux......

A half game bench isn't the end of the world. Sometimes pulling the plug is better than completely killing his confidence. I wanted him benched but only for the game, not the whole season
[ Edited by jreff22 on Sep 28, 2015 at 8:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone