LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 249 users in the forums

Losing Bow hurts more than losing this Game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I feel sick, for both reasons.
Of course, losing him and the game sucks but serious, injuries happen. I am not a sore loser, I hate losing.
Originally posted by communist:
No it doesn't...I wish him a fast recovery though.

Hopefully Denver can destroy the Seahawks in a couple of weeks. It would go a long way to making me feel better.
well, at least he has time to recover.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by trogdor:
Honestly, let's all step back from the edge here. We don't even know the prognosis. It looked bad, but there have been some injuries that looked horrific that turned out to be just major sprains. In today's world of sports medicine I would expect him to be back sometime in training camp.

We don't need to know the prognosis to know he tore his knee. Knees don't bend anything like that and you could see him screaming on the ground.
Of course, losing him and the game sucks but serious, injuries happen. I am not a sore loser, I hate losing.

I am usually not a sore loser, but the Seahawks and Dick Sherman particularly just get under my skin.
couldn't agree more.

I am usually not a sore loser, but the Seahawks and Dick Sherman particularly just get under my skin.

What a great postgame comment by Sherman. I don't see Crabtree making a comment like that if he catches that touchdown and we win.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Let Seattle get beat in the SB by Denver. I just want Bo back for next season healthy.
Already thinking of the draft. Give a first to Cleveland for Gordon!
Bowman is a true warrior, he will comeback stronger. I was pissed when he got hurt on what turned out to be a pointless play.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
F the fans for throwing food at him
Originally posted by pdizo916:
well, at least he has time to recover.

I thought the same thing. Honestly I am more concerned about him off the field right now. I hope this injury doesn't hinder him for too long in his personal life.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Did he break his leg or is his knee f**ked............didn't have the ballz to look at that s**t
I had tears in my eyes after he got hurt. I can't believe how classless seahawks fans are to throw trash at him. They like sherman, deserve nothing good in life.
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by trogdor:
Honestly, let's all step back from the edge here. We don't even know the prognosis. It looked bad, but there have been some injuries that looked horrific that turned out to be just major sprains. In today's world of sports medicine I would expect him to be back sometime in training camp.

We don't need to know the prognosis to know he tore his knee. Knees don't bend anything like that and you could see him screaming on the ground.

Ok doc. I get that you're depressed after the loss, but seriously let's all wait to hear what happens before we end his career.
Share 49ersWebzone