LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 170 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boykster:

That's cute, did she give you the computer also?
Yes! As a matter of fact five times!

OLD. Seen it dozens of times. Come back with something new.

SeaCawk fans making fun of us for winning 5 Super Bowls and losing one last year? Please...let that sink in.
Plenty more where those came from ....
Anyone else see this? Sherman is so confident the hawks are going to win that he even writes an article about it...

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/16/richard-sherman-byron-maxwell-seattle-seahawks-nfc-championship/

'Next man up' might be an overused sports cliché, but it's also the reason my Seahawks are going to beat the 49ers. Meet my defensive backfield partner Byron Maxwell, whose strong play has us on the brink of Super Bowl XLVIII.

Winning in the NFL has more to do with survival than it does talent. The best teams in the league are only as good as the guys on the bottom of the depth chart who you've never heard of, who get called on when injuries and suspensions transform rosters in midseason. They're the guys who find themselves covering Michael Crabtree or Anquan Boldin in the NFC Championship Game, and sometimes they make the difference between winning and losing.

For the Seahawks, Byron Maxwell is that guy. And he's one of the many reasons I believe we'll not only survive,but also dominate on our way to the Super Bowl.

Tough talk there Sherman, so basically this is just another "glorified practice" to get you ready for the super bowl? Might as well just say "We want the ball and we're gonna score!!"
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Anyone else see this? Sherman is so confident the hawks are going to win that he even writes an article about it...

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/16/richard-sherman-byron-maxwell-seattle-seahawks-nfc-championship/

'Next man up' might be an overused sports cliché, but it's also the reason my Seahawks are going to beat the 49ers. Meet my defensive backfield partner Byron Maxwell, whose strong play has us on the brink of Super Bowl XLVIII.

Winning in the NFL has more to do with survival than it does talent. The best teams in the league are only as good as the guys on the bottom of the depth chart who you've never heard of, who get called on when injuries and suspensions transform rosters in midseason. They're the guys who find themselves covering Michael Crabtree or Anquan Boldin in the NFC Championship Game, and sometimes they make the difference between winning and losing.

For the Seahawks, Byron Maxwell is that guy. And he's one of the many reasons I believe we'll not only survive,but also dominate on our way to the Super Bowl.

Tough talk there Sherman, so basically this is just another "glorified practice" to get you ready for the super bowl? Might as well just say "We want the ball and we're gonna score!!"

Man...they are setting themselves up for such a painful loss. Such arrogance. We should win based on karma if nothing else.

Seattle losing would be good not only for us, but for society as a whole. What kind of message does it send if these guys win? Think about the children!!!
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jan 16, 2014 at 10:14 PM ]
Bulletin board material, and of course Sherman was the one to give us the material. Hope the players and coaches see this

Originally posted by SofaKing:

Man...they are setting themselves up for such a painful loss. Such arrogance. We should win based on karma if nothing else.

Seattle losing would be good not only for us, but for society as a whole. What kind of message does it send if these guys win? Think about the children!!!

agreed. no one will ever hear the end of it if these cheaters win the superbowl. we have to defend the free world!!!
Lehhsss Gooo Niners!! WOOOOOOO!!
Just noticed something. The 2013 Seahawks are a lot like the 2011 49ers. Both started hot but 1 loss early on. Then lost a couple near the end of the season. Both had what was believed to be the best defense in the NFL. Both of the last lossed of the season came against the Cardinals. Both played and beat the Saints in the divisional round. Now lets hope we give them a heartbreaking kyle williams type loss and go on to win the superbowl.
[ Edited by xela510 on Jan 16, 2014 at 10:31 PM ]

'Next man up' might be an overused sports clich�but it's also the reason my Seahawks are going to beat the 49ers. Meet my defensive backfield partner Byron Maxwell, whose strong play has us on the brink of Super Bowl XLVIII.

He fancies himself a sports columnist contributing "In This Corner" to the MMQB site. I guess Peter King wanted a current player to contribute a monthly column so he must have sucked Dick's d**k long and hard. Sherm wrote one about the 5 smartest QBs. Had the usual guys Manning, Brees, Rodgers and included Wilson (of course) but left out Brady. Try again douchebag.
Share 49ersWebzone