LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 168 users in the forums

Mic'd Up: Patrick Willis - 49ers vs Falcons / Stick Finale(?)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Best ILB tandem in football!!!

But my favorite video of the 9ers and maybe any short video clip or music video...http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Thank_You_Candlestick/92065076-df38-4134-838e-89de0115ed3d
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by SFsFinest:
Just watching the guys faces in the pregame speech and the locker room after the game. It doesn't feel like the guys are very motivated by Willis or respect him as much as I would expect. I also think that Pat is becoming a little jealous of Bow. Shortly after the ATL game when Willis was interviewed, Pat basically said Bow got lucky. I wonder if he's feeling like the odd man out?

BTW, you also see Bow giving a pep talk to the D while Willis is walking around mic'd up.

im not sure what you just watched

This

lol

Pat and Bo are best friends off the field, I highly doubt that Pat has anything but love for bo and he's definitely not jealous. That's my take on it at least.

Also watch the lazer like focus Kap has on his face as Pat is giving his pregame speech. Sure looks like he was hanging on every word to me.
[ Edited by KegBert on Dec 27, 2013 at 10:48 AM ]
Just watching the guys faces in the pregame speech and the locker room after the game. It doesn't feel like the guys are very motivated by Willis or respect him as much as I would expect. I also think that Pat is becoming a little jealous of Bow. Shortly after the ATL game when Willis was interviewed, Pat basically said Bow got lucky. I wonder if he's feeling like the odd man out?

BTW, you also see Bow giving a pep talk to the D while Willis is walking around mic'd up.

I think you're getting this mixed up with the last episode of Basketball Wives.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Pat and Bo are best friends off the field, I highly doubt that Pat has nothing but love for bo and he's definitely not jealous. That's my take on it at least.

Also watch the lazer like focus Kap has on his face as Pat is giving his pregame speech. Sure looks like he was hanging on every word to me.

So that's what that was. I thought he had to fart.
best one
  • jrg
  • Veteran
love that dude
That video just brought the biggest smile to my face
  • jrg
  • Veteran
love when willis meets bowman in the endzone after the TD

awesome
thanks!!! pre workout/motivation after the video!!!!!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I could watch that vid all day. Awesome

Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

I think you're getting this mixed up with the last episode of Basketball Wives.

Dude is a young Kawakami in training.

NO SIR!!!!! NOT TODAY!!!!
The thing that stuck me the most is it was always "us" and "we." The guy is the poster boy of a "team guy." Even when he made a great play he would get up and say let's go. Not "you can not run on me" or something of that fashion.

Then going around and talking to everyone in the locker room after. This is just awesome and brought my respect for Willis to a whole new high, which I did not think would be possible.

Glad we got this guy for a long time still to go.

GO 9ers!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone