LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 145 users in the forums

TAMPA TAKE OVER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thank you to the faithful that made it to the game in Tampa bay an yes we were the real bay in town. It felt like a home game. The tailgate party was great. Just wanted to say to everybody this was my first game in person and I loved it. We have the best fans in the league. I was in the front row behind the goal post waving the black 49ers flag with my brother behind the goalpost. Dixon was pointing to us everytime he came on to the field.

Sorry I just wrote this but that was awwwwwesooooome yesterday.

Lock this post if want idk
Originally posted by vaniner757:
Thank you to the faithful that made it to the game in Tampa bay an yes we were the real bay in town. It felt like a home game. The tailgate party was great. Just wanted to say to everybody this was my first game in person and I loved it. We have the best fans in the league. I was in the front row behind the goal post waving the black 49ers flag with my brother behind the goalpost. Dixon was pointing to us everytime he came on to the field.

Me and Drake were sitting at the bar being bitter the whole game. Hell of a game, though.

I seen that flag on TV with my eyes
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I seen that flag on TV with my eyes

Watching the game on TV, I heard several Niner chants from beginning to end.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Repeated for emphasis
Share 49ersWebzone