LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 262 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 17)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigbobby49:
Going into this week, I am the biggest Rams fan. Our game against Arizona is going to be tough.

and/or Falcons fan... Panthers need to go down too
This game should be flexed to the Sunday Night game instead of the Cowgirls game! NFL loves to keep sucking Jerry Jones 80 years old vienna sausage!
Worried about Vernon. I hope the concussion symptoms go away by game time.
Originally posted by LVJay:
I hope they're worn out a bit / beat up from that birdy-love squabble they had at CAWK nest last week...

The 49ers are the team on a short week with travel. This will be a major test. The passing D got shredded tonight, and the Cards have Fitzgerald.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Not sure we're gonna win this one. If we play like we did tonight, we'll lose for sure.

Palmer is going to score tons of INTs and we will score unlike SEA sorry offense
Originally posted by xela510:
Worried about Vernon. I hope the concussion symptoms go away by game time.

He didn't get a concussion. He got poked in the eye
Something to watch in this game is the distribution of PT at the FB position. I was surprised how much Turkafu played and how little Dixon played despite being listed as the starter and the fact that's he's been here all year and the backup FB for at least 2 years (maybe 3 I forget).

Both looked pretty good but I would've thought Dixon would be playing more since he's more of a natural back and can be an actual threat to catch the football & fill more of Millers old role. Seems like we're gonna fill that with more TE & WRs on the field and a combination of AD and WT. Or are we? Who the eff knows with this staff, Dixon could play every snap this upcoming Sunday who knows.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I hope they're worn out a bit / beat up from that birdy-love squabble they had at CAWK nest last week...

The 49ers are the team on a short week with travel. This will be a major test. The passing D got shredded tonight, and the Cards have Fitzgerald.

They also have Palmer who gifts defenses INTs. We will beat these guys.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
This game should be flexed to the Sunday Night game instead of the Cowgirls game! NFL loves to keep sucking Jerry Jones 80 years old vienna sausage!

Should be at least fox game of the week, no way the west coast teams would get the nod over east coast teams like eagles and of course even when they suck the cowboys
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Does this game mean anything to the 9ers playoff chances??

Originally posted by Pillbusta:

They also have Palmer who gifts defenses INTs. We will beat these guys.

Just hope he doesn't throw them to Rogers
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

A few weeks back, I stated how this final game could mean a lot to us / them in relation to playoffs. Down deep inside, I was hoping to be wrong about that

Oh, well, we're still in the playoffs no matter what, but I just hope for a win and a higher seed....
Originally posted by Kolohe:

niners are in regardless of outcome
The only thing I am pissed about is the fact that the NFL has every game relevant to us at the 1pm time slot. I was hoping that the Cards would see a NO win and realize that they are out of it and just lay down for us but the NFL wouldn't let that happen now would they? Also, I was hoping to see whether SEA had won or lost prior to our contest. Now we just have to let things play out naturally and go hard for this win on SUN
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Seeding. If CAR loses to ATL and SEA to STL we are the top seed in the NFC!!
Share 49ersWebzone