LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 332 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Two birds got down and dirty last week at the CAWK nest. Today, the dirty birds got raped. Next week, we need to calm those angry birds down much... WTF with all these damn birds we gotta face... who the f*** is next, the Eagles... f*** the ravens
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Great win guys!!

The way I see it..that ending was meant to happen. Candlestick had to go out with a bang!

Very happy with the win. Tip my hat to ATL. Hell of a game.

Thank you Falcons for playing your hardest and giving Niners / fans a worthy game to remember... almost had me crappin my pants doe

I'm wit you.. again bro...man-o-man... NINERS!!!
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Candlestick Magic

what a way to go out in candlestick
[ Edited by hass11 on Dec 23, 2013 at 10:26 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Dirty birds crushed the CAWKS / Cards in the end... 3 bird populations with broken hearts
Its hilarious seeing the shift from doomsday posts to posts of pure joy when bowman got the pick 6
Originally posted by 4ML:
The guy with the camera is like OH ****, need to get ready ASAP.

That's a textbook hit, shouldn't have been a penalty.
Got a signed Bowman Jersey for Christmas from my wife. (she doesn't know i know but i do). Perfect gift to go with that play tonight. Now i gotta get it shadow boxed up together with my signed Willis jersey and hung on the wall. Gonna get em framed together in the same shadowbox. Best ILB combo in the history of the game. Period.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Its hilarious seeing the shift from doomsday posts to posts of pure joy when bowman got the pick 6

You new to game day threads? That's why i stay out of em until the game is over.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

this one then?

Talk about seeing a guys pain...

Evidently according to SportCenter the only thing that happened in NFL today was Romo's injury. The game tonight got only 2 minutes of coverage.
  • dj43
Nice win but concerned about another slow start. I want to see this team start fast and keep it rolling. There is no reason Atlanta should have been in this game at any point.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
I think I saw Osgood get in the mix on O today.

Didn't think I'd see that, tbh.
I keep watching the replay of th e pick six and what keeps popping out is how damn fast amhad Brooks is. Dude comes out of where. Someone as big as him should not be that quick.
Hey Bill, glad you could come out tonight.

Share 49ersWebzone