LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 243 users in the forums

I knew our passing game wasn't the greatest but I didnt know we were DEAD LAST in the

Shop Find 49ers gear online
some people don't even really deserve the privilege of being 49er fans that's just being honest without calling out anyone specific.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It helps if you have a QB who can complete more than 6 passes in 1 game. That's an average of 1.5 per quarter.....

So, Bridgewater. Do you think we should trade up for him next year?
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
some people don't even really deserve the privilege of being 49er fans that's just being honest without calling out anyone specific.

Sorry but I find this post amusing on several levels
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Originally posted by xtm059:
if you want to suck off alex smith go do it in the chiefs thread with everyone else. this is niner talk, where we talk about players currently on the 49ers roster.

I think it should definitely change what we are doing. If we continue to run frank gore like we have been do you think he will have anything in the tank come the playoffs? To ignore the addition of two massively skilled recievers would be "going down retard road"

I'm not talking about abandoning the running game altogether, but I would like to see more of a 50/50 split.

Total agreement with the bold. Been saying that for a while, we don't need to run as much when these guys get back. If Frank gets hurt, that wouldn't be good. The last 5 games he's had more carries than at any point in the last 3 years.
he hardly carried the ball in the first three games, he is plenty rested and i am not so sure about all these carries he supposedly has as of late. i never said to ignore the two wide outs coming back, i just said not to stray to far from what has gotten us this far. we are not going to start flinging the ball all over gods green earth now
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Its only amusing because you know you've thought the same thing before.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

I'm quite amused by all of this

there are a whole lot of eeyore's amongst our ranks.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It helps if you have a QB who can complete more than 6 passes in 1 game. That's an average of 1.5 per quarter.....

So, Bridgewater. Do you think we should trade up for him next year?

OR instead of dealing away picks, Harbaalke might just wait to see if the local kid, David Fales, falls to us
Originally posted by LVJay:

Yeah but your easily amused by your own hands so that doesnt say much about this thread
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Nov 5, 2013 at 8:12 PM ]

I agree its quite sad, its very rare to see fans satisfied with a win anymore, now they want stats, big numbers, all pro rankings, better pass rush, more passing the ball, its gets depressing.

• LVJay
  • Veteran

Yeah but your easily amused your own hands so that doesnt say much about this thread

I'm too tired to even try to disagree

Yeah but your easily amused your own hands so that doesnt say much about this thread

I'm too tired to even try to disagree

Dammit I thought I fixed that faster.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

I agree its quite sad, its very rare to see fans satisfied with a win anymore, now they want stats, big numbers, all pro rankings, better pass rush, more passing the ball, its gets depressing.

^^
all I really wanted was for Roman to quit getting cute and stop with the triple-chin-play-action-pizza-to-the-mouth and falling asleep up there nonsense
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Dammit I thought I fixed that faster.

yeah, but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't amused with just my hands
Kaep is a little like Lindsay Vonn

She will kick you ass no matter how much y0r punk ass whines like a pig

You dont belong
Share 49ersWebzone