There are 271 users in the forums

Name a 49er You Respect

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can't think of anyone currently on the team who I don't respect except possibly Aldon Smith. But even with him, I respect his talent and the way he's sticking it out in rehab.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by trellblaze:
I would be willing to bet that at least 25% of the posters here have no idea who those guys are.

Good for you.
Originally posted by buck:
I would be willing to bet that at least 25% of the posters here have no idea who those guys are.

Good for you.

What's that supposed to mean?
Patrick Willis.
Frank Gore.
  • buck
  • Veteran
What's that supposed to mean?

It is good that you know who those guys are.

Good for you.
Boobie Dixon. He posts random shyt all the time and don't care what nobody think
Gore and Willis,
Alex Boone - overcoming alcoholism. Millions upon millions have failed at this terrible disease.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Alex Boone - overcoming alcoholism. Millions upon millions have failed at this terrible disease.

Great example. So many of these guys have inspiring back-stories. You look at Gore, Willis, T Brock - these are people who faced such tremendous odds against them.

Niner I respect = Gore, the guy plays hard, on/off field just does his work. Also doesn't complain about calls stuff like that. Just plays the game and works within what he can control.

Niner I don't respect = CK. As the franchise QB you're the face of your team. That whole Dolphins hat thing was silly and at first I was thinking oh well dumb move, move past it. However, when he started with the whole "you must be bored" or whatever to your own team's passionate fans because they were upset about it. I thought that was really disrespectful. You can't blame a team's fans for being a little upset/disappointed that their own franchise QB was caught wearing a hat for another team in the NFL.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Niner I respect = Gore, the guy plays hard, on/off field just does his work. Also doesn't complain about calls stuff like that. Just plays the game and works within what he can control.

Niner I don't respect = CK. As the franchise QB you're the face of your team. That whole Dolphins hat thing was silly and at first I was thinking oh well dumb move, move past it. However, when he started with the whole "you must be bored" or whatever to your own team's passionate fans because they were upset about it. I thought that was really disrespectful. You can't blame a team's fans for being a little upset/disappointed that their own franchise QB was caught wearing a hat for another team in the NFL.

The Seahawk I don't respect = Russell Wilson. Can't dunk.
Harris Barton
Frank Gore and Willis for me. these dudes went through some serious s**t. especially willis upbringing
Originally posted by zaghawk:

Those were immature antics for sure... but if you read up on Kap and his upbringing and dedication, its extremely hard not to respect the kid. Just like its hard not to respect Mr. Cliche Wilson even though hes on a team full of D-bags lol.
Share 49ersWebzone