LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 226 users in the forums

Who's impressed with this win?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who's impressed with this win?

why wouldn't we?

we scored td's in the red zone unlike in the 2 losses. we stuck with the run unlike the 2 losses we sustained drives unlike the 2 losses and the defense played its usual great game.

we take care of offense we're 5-0

kap will get better stats when needed but we only passed 11 times cause we didn't need to the entire game.

we were basically on cruise control from the 1st quarter on and didn't let out foot off the gas...

so yes

if you know football you should be impressed
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I also think Baldwin can add a threat to this offense we have not had in a while, someone who can go deep and take the roof off the defense. That kid is long and man can he jump!
Yep, good call. It may not have been ruled a catch, but he showed nice athleticism to come down with that pass on the sideline.
I am...good win...on to next week
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Early entrant for dumb post of the week.

Once again do we look like contenders? NOPE
Ask HOU SEA and GB

Yea, 4 of our 5 games were against playoff teams. This is an impressive win. Some of you are crybabies. Something is wrong with the passing game, true. But we're fine. We have a ton of injuries & we'll get most of those guys back.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Maintain and try and get bodies back.

It was a great team win but we def do still have problems. We just need to get guys back. Imagine this team with no injuries. s**t if we could get half the injured guys back we'd be in awesome shape.

To me the story of this season is overcoming injuries and winning. We did that today.
Some people will never be happy Lol. We smacked down a contender and people want more lulz
Why would we go crazy with passing attempts when were up 20 points. When kap goes wild with the passes everyone complains we need to run... Fickle bunch you all are.
Stats are for fantasy footballers, win are for real football fans.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Texans have a top five offense and defense. We only have one WR who catches anything and we blew them out. What exactly were you hoping to see?

Um, our performance on offense looked like we were outmatched. I really don't see how you could not be extremely concerned. I think we need to consider importing some new ideas in the coaching booth to help out Roman.
Keap didn't have to win that game by himself and he shouldn't be asked to. Not until he's got an arsenal to work with. The fact that we compensated for our lack of receivers with a boss running game and hung up 34 on one of the most notoriously stout defenses in the league is monumental.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Oct 6, 2013 at 8:41 PM ]

Originally posted by jays9ers:
6 completions tonight...... 6.......

Stats are for losers!!!

Want a box of tissue's cry baby?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Some people will never be happy Lol. We smacked down a contender and people want more lulz

This.
Oh, and Frank Gore gets some kind of medal.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Yea, 4 of our 5 games were against playoff teams. This is an impressive win. Some of you are crybabies. Something is wrong with the passing game, true. But we're fine. We have a ton of injuries & we'll get most of those guys back.

I think Crabtree might actually be a pretty important player for this team.
I was happy with everything, but the offense was so painful to watch whenever we dropped back to pass. I loved what little I saw from Baldwin, but right now it seems like everyone in the 49ers organization has no faith in our passing attack. I do have hope that it will come back alive, because the small steps we have been taking with getting back to basics is paving the way for another promising season. Lets go Niners!
Share 49ersWebzone