LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 172 users in the forums

NFL says Staley shoudn't have had penalty. Shouldve been first and goal at the 3.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
we beat their ass like 3 times in one calendar year lol

LMAO! GO NINERS!
Matthews should have been penalized and tossed! Roidhead!
Originally posted by JDTical:
is there a point where harbaugh's mouth over reaches his reputation and his complaining has a negative effect on the team and treatment by officials? so far i think it's been helpful. just hope they don't get sick of him, or the nfl gets sick of him.

I hear that and don't totally disagree. I love the guy to tell you the truth, he is everything we were missing in a head coach. Walsh admired him and basically set him up for the road here I believe. As long as the Niner family loves him, he doesn't give a rats a$$ about the rest of the league. "We're the San Francisco 49ers, we do whatever we want"- Jim Harbaugh.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
EAD Joe Buck you douche!
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Matthews should have been penalized and tossed! Roidhead!

Lol, I know he is the worst roidhead in the NFL
Originally posted by Albinorhino49:
Originally posted by JDTical:
is there a point where harbaugh's mouth over reaches his reputation and his complaining has a negative effect on the team and treatment by officials? so far i think it's been helpful. just hope they don't get sick of him, or the nfl gets sick of him.

I hear that and don't totally disagree. I love the guy to tell you the truth, he is everything we were missing in a head coach. Walsh admired him and basically set him up for the road here I believe. As long as the Niner family loves him, he doesn't give a rats a$$ about the rest of the league. "We're the San Francisco 49ers, we do whatever we want"- Jim Harbaugh.

I think the league is going to be pretty patient with him. He ignites rivalries and makes stars, all of which is great for business. He does this without being dirty, which is even better.
No s**t
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Eat s**t green bay!!

+1
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that was obvious as soon as they showed the replay. Staley was just holding onto that hoe while matthews was slap happy.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
that was obvious as soon as they showed the replay. Staley was just holding onto that hoe while matthews was slap happy.

Yeah first i thought Staley was fighting but it was Goldielocks slapping like a little girl.

Originally posted by 99problems:
They will find another excuse lol

Yea they will.
Some of the stuff Harbaugh says embarrasses me.
  • Jiks
If Clay Mathews doesn't commit a bonehead penalty in the first place none of this happens.
Originally posted by BMoore56:

as long as he wins us games no1curr
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by BMoore56:

as long as he wins us games no1curr

You gotta point
Share 49ersWebzone