LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 279 users in the forums

This years Super Bowl: 49ers vs..¿?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think its going to be the Texas for all of the reasons all of you probably already know.
I agree - NIners vs. Texans. Niner roll to a sixth! It's one of those old fashioned Niner Super Bowls where the second half is just a formality.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I agree - NIners vs. Texans. Niner roll to a sixth! It's one of those old fashioned Niner Super Bowls where the second half is just a formality.

Agreed
Originally posted by AmpLee:
If your a Hawks fan, their Superbowl will take place against us on week 2.

Greedy b*****ds they already won their superbowl against us last season.
I'll put it this way though.. I'd rather play the Broncos, just because the story of the niners perusing Manning
was such a hot point of topic ( during a short period of time).
[ Edited by bdub2588 on Aug 4, 2013 at 3:08 PM ]
beat the giants in the wild card round, beat the rams in the divisional round, the cowboys in the nfc championship, and the bengals in the super bowl.

Book it.
Originally posted by xtm059:
beat the giants in the wild card round, beat the rams in the divisional round, the cowboys in the nfc championship, and the bengals in the super bowl.

Book it.

deja vu?
  • Jiks
Niners Broncos
Denver, as long as Manning can keep get rid of the post season jitters. Even my buddy whos a Broncos fan says this year Super Bowl is 49ers vs. Broncos

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Ravens. I want a rematch. I don't care that they're a different team now. So are we. We were better then, and we're better now. Last game was a fluke.
49ers/colts
free thread
[ Edited by xtm059 on Aug 4, 2013 at 6:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Share 49ersWebzone