Brandon Lloyd?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Brandon Lloyd?

No.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Yah, I don't think he fits in very well in locker rooms or else he would've stuck to one team. Cause we all know he can play, dude must have attitude issues.

He'd rather get his huge pay day then stick with a good team, thats the reason hes still not with the Pats.

That's what its looking like, I mean why not just stick it out with one of the best QB's in the game if not the best QB in the game??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
That's what its looking like, I mean why not just stick it out with one of the best QB's in the game if not the best QB in the game??

Because New England really didn't want him back. He's a social introvert and apparently comes across like a total d******d to his teammates.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Why is this old chestnut back? The dude ducked a pass once for us. How can you forget that? Besides, if he was good or respected he would be signed by now. I vote no.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-talks-brandon-lloyd-about-possible-return

Previous times wasn't it the 49ers reaching out to him? this time it seems like hes reaching out them? i hope they sign him to a low risk contract and let him compete for a spot. I'm confident he earns a spot on the 53 man roster and contributes during the season if he were to sign,
I don't know how big his desire is to play but if hes 100% into it i do think he could help the team. His hands are amazing. It's just his attitude at times that worries me.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The epic fail of the 2014 off season continues.
I'd puke!
No.....just no
I'd say sign him If he's cheap, evaluate his talent and locker room presence, then make a decision accordingly.

If the coaching staff sees the guy as a playmaker, who is ready to contribute... sign him.

If they see a washed up, out of shape and rusty player, then send him off Washington style. Couldn't hurt!

lol. some fans are standing on the edge already. This signing would potentially be enough to make them step right off.

I would be fine with a cheap one year trial deal. see if he sticks to the roster, if not no big deal. anything besides that is too much
yuk. wtf are we doing here. hell NO. are the 49ers this desperate?
Yuck. Don't know what's worse this or the Kaep sexual assault story.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
why even consider bringing back the stench of a era so many have tried to forget?? my god, my god
Originally posted by cciowa:
why even consider bringing back the stench of a era so many have tried to forget?? my god, my god

Its really not that big a deal. bring him in on a cheap one year deal and see if he sticks. Patton could use some competition, and so could any rookie we draft. Boldin wont suffer any fools in this WR group, and worse case scenario he gets cut. No big deal. Getting way blown out of proportion. Now if we sign him to a multi year deal, then you can start freaking out.
Share 49ersWebzone