LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 166 users in the forums

HELP: Need full games of playoff games vs. Packers/ Falcons

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Does anyone have the complete games of the divisional playoff game vs. the packers and the NFC championship vs. Atlanta? Any help would be much appreciated.
I am looking for a collector that has 49ers games from the 80's ....I will pay a handsome fee if I can find a reliable source who can send me some dvd's of some of my fave games
I've got both games on my DVR but I have not found a way to transfer them to a DVD or anything like that :(
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
They are both in YouTube. Also you can find them in the forum are under highlights subject. Message me if you still can't find them
NFC Championship Game

Divisional Round

You'll need a torrent program to download these.

I've got a bunch of games,

And I've got more games then that.
[ Edited by linkboy on Jul 3, 2013 at 11:34 AM ]
Check the pirate bay. I got every game from last season most in full HD
Originally posted by mattster03:
I've got both games on my DVR but I have not found a way to transfer them to a DVD or anything like that :(
You can transfer them to DVD or Blu-ray using a Hauppauge PVR available at Best Buy for about $200.00. I own one of these units and have burned lots of stuff from my DVR to Blu-ray, including the games mentioned above. Once the show is transferred to your PC, you can then use some basic editing software to edit out the commercials if you so wish before burning to disk. BTW, it does produce HD video.

http://www.hauppage.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html
Originally posted by Chrs0049:
Does anyone have the complete games of the divisional playoff game vs. the packers and the NFC championship vs. Atlanta? Any help would be much appreciated.

I have both of these complete games on Blu-ray and the Super Bowl as well.
Originally posted by linkboy:
NFC Championship Game

Divisional Round

You'll need a torrent program to download these.

I've got a bunch of games,

And I've got more games then that.

Which Seattle vs. SF is that?

The Thursday night game from 2006 up in Seattle.

• MarkD
  • Veteran

ENJOY
Awesome, thanks guys
Originally posted by linkboy:

The Thursday night game from 2006 up in Seattle.

TO sharpie autograph TD ?
If you want to buy them go to iTunes store, not HD though, and need a apple device, but still cool to have NFL games on iTunes, if of course your a Apple supporter like me. iPad and iPod Touch for me. It's like 1.99 or 2.99 for each game. I was gonna get them, but when we lost It hurt too much.
Share 49ersWebzone