LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 325 users in the forums

Does everyone chalk up week 3 as a win?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't chalk up any game as a win. Anything can happen. The Colts are a good team. They greatly overachieved last year. I don't think they're quite as good as their record indicates. Would not be surprised to see them take a step back, even with improved play from Luck.
Originally posted by Disp:
After the Giants, Rams, and Vikings games last year I don't know how you could chalk any game up as a win. Any given Sunday.

Yeah, if we don't come out hungry and focused, we will get behind and have a big chance of losing.

However, having Kaepernick as our QB, we have proved ourselves as a come-from-behind team. We can win in any sort of way now...
15-1 reg season. one loss last game, 2nd stringers in the whole time

book it
Anything is possible with Luck at QB. Too early to tell with the amount of changes that could happen on their offensive line and with their defense. I think it will be a good game with the Niners prevailing at home.
Colts game is basically a bye week in my book.
No such thing as an Easy win in the NFL.... I mean in 05 the Niners won 2 games.... a team that could have just as easily won ZERO...I mean seriously I NEVER would have thought the niners would go 0-1-1 against the Sheep last year...well ok maybe there is a sure win game but the Niners don't play the Raiders
[ Edited by SashRoxx-1 on May 13, 2013 at 4:21 PM ]
if we lose one game, the season is disappointment. i won't watch another football game again.
NEVER underestimate anyone.
no game will be easy.
There are no gimmees in the nfl

They play the Raiders and Dolphins at home the first 2 weeks then come to SF.

I remember '05 when they were at the the Stick; Manning did not break a sweat, the Colts were in their road whites and I don't remember any of the uniforms getting dirty, they showed the Colts sideline and it looked like all the towels were still folded. I would like to see us return the favor.
I somewhat agree it will be kinda tough because of AL12 he CAN ball but who better to throw him off his game
Then his old coach Harbaugh he knows how to slow him down give him the rite pressure and jus toy with him because he wants to beat him of course
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Niners won't be taking them lightly, that is why Colts/Andrew will need all the luck they can get... they'll try to make a comeback in the 4th qtr, but all for not.

Also, a good-bye gift to Candlestick -- Niners go undefeated at home!
[ Edited by LVJay on May 13, 2013 at 7:00 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
if we lose one game, the season is disappointment. i won't watch another football game again.

LOL
Originally posted by SashRoxx-1:
No such thing as an Easy win in the NFL.... I mean in 05 the Niners won 2 games.... a team that could have just as easily won ZERO...I mean seriously I NEVER would have thought the niners would go 0-1-1 against the Sheep last year...well ok maybe there is a sure win game but the Niners don't play the Raiders

Didn't we win 4 that year? Bush Bowl?
Share 49ersWebzone