There are 258 users in the forums

NAMED: Levi's® Stadium thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
I am sorry, I don't live in the States, so I have never seen this TV spot before. I didn't know Levi's sponsors Russell Wilson !! Are they taking the piss or what ?! LOL. I am quite sure is not April 1 today.

f**king horrible. Man, that's kinda depressing
Originally posted by Rascal:
I am sorry, I don't live in the States, so I have never seen this TV spot before. I didn't know Levi's sponsors Russell Wilson !! Are they taking the piss or what ?! LOL. I am quite sure is not April 1 today.

seahags fan are already saying "dangeruss" owns our field...thanks Jed York
With all the cool tech stuff up there, we got Levi's? Oh well. I guess their money is as good as any.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Pants Park. Lulz.

In Japanese they use the word "pants" (pantsu) for panties. They're obsessed with panties.

Who isn't? lol

Well, you don't see any vending machines for used schoolgirl panties in America, do you?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Yeah, that's definitely not ideal. I can't think of another situation where a company has branding rights for a stadium and endorses a player on a other team.
[ Edited by NinerBuff on May 8, 2013 at 12:10 PM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Oh crap, you do know we are all going to get ripped by all the Seahags fans right ?! SOB !! What's wrong with Oracle or something ?! They own the America's Cup team. Thanks Jed !!

Ouch! That ad is pretty inspiring though. Nice shout out to his dad.
Maybe we can rebut with "Our field OWNS your QB!" to the Seattle fans
Oh crap, you do know we are all going to get ripped by all the Seahags fans right ?! SOB !! What's wrong with Oracle or something ?! They own the America's Cup team. Thanks Jed !!

Jed can't beat money out of people if they don't want to pay the freight . . . and eff the Hawk fans . . . the question for them is Why is their little elfen QB pimping for a San Francisco based company?

Why all the hate?

Since Levi's dressed and supplied the original 49ers, I think it is quite appropriate.
[ Edited by ayetee on May 8, 2013 at 12:23 PM ]
amazed that people are taking issue w/ this cuz of russell wilson.

get a grip!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Jed can't beat money out of people if they don't want to pay the freight . . . and eff the Hawk fans . . . the question for them is Why is their little elfen QB pimping for a San Francisco based company?

Yeah, he's our b***h
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I'm pretty sure Levi's is pimping him and asked him to do it. The guy had a crazy rookie season and seems like a good role model with a great upbringing. I like how he talks about the values he learned from his dad and how he mentioned how little kids are watching. A lot of young NFL players could learn a thing or two from this ad.
I've always hated naming rights for stadiums. The name always sounds dumb, especially in football. I know there is big money involved so I can't blame them.
Share 49ersWebzone