There are 900 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know Donte Whitner can't be happy about this, lol.
[ Edited by baltien on Mar 11, 2013 at 1:34 PM ]
7.53 mil cap figure?
I was really skeptical at first...I thought, no way they trade him for a 6th rd pick. But, the word is they were going to cut him because he wouldn't take a $2M pay cut...so they decided to cut their losses and at least get a draft pick. All those whiners I saw on CSNBayArea about Seattle getting Harvin and us getting nothing need to eat their freakin' words! Boldin and Vernon gonna tear it up!!! You know Kap has to be dancin' right now...
Man...49ers and Baalke...awesome move!!!
F yeah! A 6th rounder for an excellent WR. Love it. I would much rather save a 1st rounder and cap space and only trade a 6th rounder for Boldin. Nice counter to the Harvin trade
has boldin said anything?
unreal...love it
Hoping they extend him, lower his 2013 cap number a bit (currently $6m) and give him that money guaranteed (but spread it out over a few years). He's still only 32 and as a slot WR, could easily play another 2-3 years.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
@RapSheet
The #49ers trade for Anquan Boldin won't be official until he passes a physical… which won't be today. He's in Africa on charity

there you go
[ Edited by Ballistic on Mar 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM ]
He will replace Delanie Walker in our offense.

Man, it's on w/Seattle...go ahead, Carroll just try to one-up us again. Love it!!!
Man, it's on w/Seattle...go ahead, Carroll just try to one-up us again. Love it!!!
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ajanke:
He will replace Delanie Walker in our offense.

No, he will replace the #2 WR.
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
The dude is a tight end at this point.. He & Vernon gonna be impossible to stop in the middle of the field!

TE, what? I hope you were "metaphorically" saying that. The guy's only around 220 lbs. I'd like to see him blocking 280-290 lbs. DEs.
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
@RapSheet
The #49ers trade for Anquan Boldin won't be official until he passes a physical… which won't be today. He's in Africa on charity

there you go
why isn't he training with kap?

wtf man, cancer, cut him
Share 49ersWebzone